“Wonderful service and quality whenever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Twisted Pineapple - CLOSED

Twisted Pineapple
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Seating
Description: Twisted Pineapple is Somerset's first froyo shop! We are a locally owned & operated independent company. Our froyo offers real ingredients, such as real strawberries, blueberries, peanut butter, etc for flavoring, not powdered flavoring. We also offer fresh baked yogurt based cupcakes, freshly made waffle bowls made from our cupcake batters in various flavors, froyo & fruit smoothies, froyo cakes, coffees and cappuccinos!We take special orders for froyo cakes and large quantities of cupcakes! We offer a party room that is great for birthday parties, baby showers, and meetings. We love giving back to our local community & offer 3 fundraiser options to do so! If you want more than just a cupcake or froyo, the Twisted Pineapple experience is a MUST!Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram for current flavors & promos!
Williamsburg, Kentucky, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful service and quality whenever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

I live near Somerset, and I tend to go to Twisted Pineapple a lot with friends and family. They are very welcoming and always make sure you get to try everything you want before you buy it. Their cupcakes are ALWAYS fresh and they have big and smalls one. (You've got to try the Tres Leche. YUMM) Also their yogurt is splendid, and it is much much healthier for you than other yogurt shops. I would recommend this yogurt shop to anyone!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Cody D
Chenoa K, Owner at Twisted Pineapple, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Thank you, Cody, for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate the kind words! The Tres Leche (3 milk) cupcakes are a big hit & are one of our top sellers. We are so glad you tried it! Yes, we do allow our customer to sample the froyo flavors to ensure they only purchase a flavor they love. We also appreciate you noticing the quality of our yogurt. Our yogurt is flavored with real ingredients, such as real strawberry purée rather than a strawberry flavored powder. Again, thank you for the review. We hope to see you, your friends & family again soon!

Somerset, Kentucky, United States
“Fun and tasty.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I have taken our kids there a number of times and have enjoyed each visit. The yogurt is tasty with a great selection of toppings to boot! Prices are fair, and service is excellent, with employees ready to help at a moments notice if you need.

Only complaint isnt really against the shop, but there always seems to be the one un-attentitive mother with very rowdy kids (you know the type, too busy with the stupid smartphone to pay attention to her misbehaving kids) that puts a bit of damper on an otherwise great place.

• Visited November 2012
Chenoa K, Owner at Twisted Pineapple, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Thank you to you and your family for visiting our shop! We also thank you for taking time to give us a review. We take pride in our yogurt selections, always trying to offer fresh new flavors & toppings. We apologize if any of our customers put a damper on your experience. We hope to see you again soon!
Eubank, Kentucky, United States
“Tasty-licious!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

I absolutely love this place. It is my new favorite Sunday evening stop! I love that the music is playing softly in the back ground... that the bathroom is SUPER clean... that the employees make suggestions and recommendations.. and that owner remembered that my son had a discount card even though he had forgotten it at home! AMAZING people! AMAZING place!

• Visited March 2013
Chenoa K, Owner at Twisted Pineapple, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Thank you for the kind words! We do our best to make our customers feel welcome. As a family owned, independent company, we strive to provide each customer with a memorable experience! Come again soon!
Russell Springs, Kentucky
“DELICIOUS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

Twisted Pineapple has the best cupcakes I've ever eaten. These are 10 times better than a GiGi cupcake. I've never at a cupcake that was more fresh. I tried the Wedding Cake and Maple Bacon and both were out of this world! My husband said they'd make you want to smack your momma! My daughter and husband both tried chocolate as well.They loved them! We will be returning and soon I hope. BTW - we were there close to closing time and the selection was limited which was to be expected at that time of day BUT the owner was kind enough to take our orders and she went in the back and came right back out with just what we wanted! I didn't want my cake filled with raspberry filling and she was able to come back with one that didn't have that. Very nice people and it was very clean. Great atmosphere.

• Visited February 2013
Chenoa K, Owner at Twisted Pineapple, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you for visiting us at Twisted Pineapple and sharing your experience! While we've never had a Gigi's cupcake, we hear they are amazing. So, we will take that as a HUGE compliment! Our cupcakes are baked fresh daily in our store, using a yogurt base, making them very moist. While we do provide a selection of dressed cupcakes in our display case, we try to keep some basic white and chocolate available to suit our customers' specific needs. Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing your family again soon!
Monticello, Kentucky, United States
“I am in love!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

The first time I ever went in here the owner/manager walked me through all of the Froyo flavors handed me cups and said try them out, Then told me what flavors of cupcakes there was with all the different flavors, still trying to decide on my fave! then a few days before Thanksgiving took my 4 dozen order with no complaints that it was last minute and of course like always every single cupcake was perfect and tasted great! I am so in love with this place!! And still think that the team needs to go on Food Network cupcake wars!! Bacon Mapel cupcakes who would have thought they would be sooo great!

• Visited October 2012
Thank you for sharing your Twisted Pineapple experience with us! We try to accomodate our customers' special requests whenever possible. Thank you for choosing Twisted Pineapple for your cupcake and froyo needs. We agree, the Maple Bacon is delicious! We've had several other people suggest we go on Cupcake Wars! We appreicate that HUGE compliment! Again, thank you for taking the time to share your Twisted Pineapple experience. We look forward to meeting your cupcake and froyo needs in the future!