“You just cannot stop in to get one, they are my new addiction!”
Review of Simply Cupcakes - CLOSED

Simply Cupcakes
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have yet to try every flavor, but the shop is adorable and the service and owners are very personable and professional. The flaavors are creative and delicious! My fave is the Hopscotch but they are all deliish! I will say that only one time did I get a few yellow cake based cupcakes that were slightly undercooked, but always fresh!

SimplyCupcakes, Owner at Simply Cupcakes, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Trip Advisor. We are thrilled that you enjoy our cupcakes and appreciate your business!! We look forward to your next visit!

Tenna Zimmerman
Owner/Baker

There are newer reviews for Simply Cupcakes

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I would recommend these cupcakes to anyone! The quality and selection is always at the top of my list!! These are the best cupcakes in town and my personal favorite is the southern red velvet!!

SimplyCupcakes, Owner at Simply Cupcakes, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Thank you so much for such nice comments. We appreciate your business!! The Southern Red Velvet is a favorite of ours too!! We hope you can visit our shop again real soon!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Everytime I stop at Simply Cupcakes I'm amazed with the different flavors of cupcakes the have to offer. I've tried many of them an they all have been amazing. The staff are always friendly and they have a welcoming atmosphere!

Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to leave us a review. We are so happy that you enjoy our cupcakes and all of the variety that we offer. We are always looking for new ideas and flavors to offer our great customers!! We hope you will be able to visit again soon!!

Tenna Zimmerman
Owner/Baker

Reviewed January 17, 2013

One of the cupcakes I purchased fell apart when I ate it. Not because it was moist but becasue it was stale. It almost turned to dust.

1  Thank Bonnie R
SimplyCupcakes, Owner at Simply Cupcakes, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Thank your fo visiting Simply Cupcakes of Somerset, Ky. Sorry you had a bad experience with our cupcakes. Since our cupcakes are baked fresh every day, there has to be an explanation for why you thought our cupcakes were not fresh. We tell our customers not to refrigerate the cupcakes since chilled cupcakes will taste dry and refrigeration accelerates staleness. So if you picked them up and kept them in the refrigerator all day, that would explain what you experienced. You failed to mention what flavors of cupcakes that you purchased. Made from scratch cupcakes have a much different taste than a boxed cake mix. Maybe that is what you are used to having. Our frosting is a Italian Meringue Buttercream which is not overly sweet. Most people prefer it that way. If you like a sweet, sugery, crusty icing, our cupcakes are not for you. We take great pride in all of our cupcakes and we regret that you did not enjoy them. I would love to speak to you further about your visit. You may call me, Tenna (owner and baker) anytime at 606-271-4411. We stand behind our product 100%!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Something different but overpriced for the item and level of quality. It was a little off the main highway and the expectation was for a great cupcake - just average.

1  Thank mross1964
SimplyCupcakes, Owner at Simply Cupcakes, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Thank you for visiting Simply Cupcakes of Somerset. We are very sorry that you feel our cupcakes were "nothing special" and "over-priced". Our cupcakes are a gourmet size cupcake which is larger than your average size cupcake and are baked fresh each and every day. We have visited many cupcake shops in this state and others and in comparision we feel that our cupckaes are definately above average and priced very well ($3). In many shops an average size cupcake is $3 and like I said our cupcakes are a gourmet size. As far as our location we are located at 1424 Hwy. 27 which is the main road going through Somerset. We do set back off of the road somewhat, but have easy access from Hwy 27 to get to our shop. We hope that on your next visit to our area you will stop in to our shop again and give it another try. We welcome you to ask for the owner (which is also the baker) if you ever have any concerns about our product. We stand behind our cupcakes 100%.