“Great cupcakes, friendly service”
Review of Simply Cupcakes - CLOSED

Simply Cupcakes
Reviewed January 27, 2012

I get cupcakes from here at least once a week. Simply cupcakes has a large variety with several different choices each day. The store is very cute and the service is excellent. I have tried many different flavors. Red velvet, butterfinger, chocolate expression, and big blue are some of my favorites. Will continue to get cupcakes here. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank KristenandCandy

Reviewed January 26, 2012

I love this place!! The cupcakes are out of this world!! I drive 30 miles each way just to get these cupcakes!! They are sooooooooooo good!! The cake part is always moist and fresh the icing and toppings are amazing!! Keep up the great work Simply Cupcakes of Somerset!!!

2  Thank Lance J
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I LOVE the cupcakes and the friendly service at Simply Cupcakes of Somerset ky. they always have the freshest cupcakes and they are way better than any cupacake i have ever tasted. if you want great cupcakes i recommend that you stop by there. you WONT be disappointed.

2  Thank Mary M
Reviewed January 17, 2012

I have visited Simply Cupcakes of Somerset on many occasions, my friends and I have tried many of the different varieties of cupcakes. We all have enjoyed every bite. Each cupcake is large enough to share, but you are not going to want to. I have developed a couple of favorites I try to pick up each time I go. The red velvet with it's amazing cream cheese frosting is my very favorite. I have several friends who visit the shop weekly, sometimes daily and have never been dissatisfied with their cupcake.

1  Thank aper26
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Dried out, over priced...very disappointing. I was embarrassed when I took 5 girlfriends here and we all bought cupcakes to take home. After one bite my husband and I threw them away. Talking to my friends the next day they had all done the same.

1  Thank mdjones254
SimplyCupcakes, Owner at Simply Cupcakes, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2012

We are truly sorry that you feel as if you had a poor experience at Simply Cupcakes. We were also very shocked at your description of our cupcakes. Our cupcakes are baked fresh from scratch daily and we use only the freshest and finest ingredients in our product. You indicated that you were in our shop in late December which was our busiest time to date. We were baking a few times a day just to keep up with the demand so we were surprised that you said the cakes were dry. We have had only wonderful comments from our customers. We regret that you had a bad experience and want to invite you back to our shop to give us another try. When you visit please ask for me personally so that I can be of assistance to you and address any concerns that you may have. Simply Cupcakes of Somerset wants to offer Somerset and the surrounding areas the best of sweet treats!

Tenna Zimmerman