“Best Hotel”

Best Western Somerset
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Somerset
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I recently was in town for a funeral , and chose to get me and my parents a room here at the Best Western ! I was very pleased with the hotel , Upon checking in the clerk went beyond the call of her duty to get us checked in a timely manner, was very nice and helpful . arriving at the room we found both rooms very clean and neat. The room was just perfect, and I had reserved my parents a smoking room, when checking their room ,I was very pleased cause you couldn't even smell the smoke . It smelled fresh and clean . While here my boys enjoyed the swimming pool and fitness room. Breakfast was wonderful ! I highly recommend that if you are visiting the Somerset area you stay at this hotel ! I look forward in staying at this hotel again soon :)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
vickie g, Manager at Best Western Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Thank you so much we are glad we could accommodate you and your family in these hard time's.
Please come back to visit us.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Enjoyed the Best Western of Somerset. Conveniently located and beautiful décor. The room was ready when I arrived and already had the heat on low. Very welcoming staff and seemed to appreciate my business.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank You so much for your review we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We try very hard to have everything ready for our guest. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Our room was ok not great but for the value it was sufficient. Room was very clean and the bed was amazing.. The bathroom need to be updated/repaired. The breakfast was as expected not great but included.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank You for your comment I hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I have traveled for work for over 7 years and stayed at some the most top hotels. We stayed at this hotel as a non business so I did not want to pay a lot. The hotel, clean, staff, comfort, etc. exceeded what I expected. it ranked in some of the best hotels I have stayed at for a fraction of the cost.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
vickie g, Manager at Best Western Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you for your comment we greatly appreciate it.Glad we could accommodate you.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

When you have to travel for business, you never know what you are going to get when you check into a motel. I have been staying in the Somerset Best Western for almost 2 years. From the first time til my most recent visit this week, I am treated like family. Vicki is doing a GREAT job

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
vickie g, Manager at Best Western Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Thank you so much for your comment I am happy we make you feel like family, that's what we want all our guest to feel like.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Room Quality is nice, the price is even better. Local Hotels are higher, and without additional amenities. The service is GREAT, and the cleanliness is always to perfection. Clean and affordable is the two qualities I look for most in a hotel. However this hotel has it all. Clean, Price, Amenities, Breakfast, Internet, Friendly. It is just a pleasure. Vicki, the lady at the front desk is a gem. :)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Evonne C
vickie g, Manager at Best Western Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Thank you so much for your comment we try very hard to have a clean and friendly motel. Hope to see you and your family again soon.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

my wife and i stopped in here on the way to Gatlinburg Tn. Very Clean and the beds are awesome! don't stop in here and not go visit Cumberland Falls about 20 miniutes away. you will be greatly disappointed. ( we stayed at a Hilton the next 2 nites and the Best Western beds are what we talked about..no joke. they could close the motel and sell beds and make more money probably. if anyone could get the make and model of that mattress i would appreciate it. waycar1@gmail.com

Room Tip: we got a king size bed on the 1st floor and were blown away !