“Great place to stay!”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Somerset
Franklin, United States
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Enjoyed the Best Western of Somerset. Conveniently located and beautiful décor. The room was ready when I arrived and already had the heat on low. Very welcoming staff and seemed to appreciate my business.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

vickie g, Manager at Best Western Somerset, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Thank You so much for your review we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We try very hard to have everything ready for our guest. Hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Our room was ok not great but for the value it was sufficient. Room was very clean and the bed was amazing.. The bathroom need to be updated/repaired. The breakfast was as expected not great but included.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank You for your comment I hope you will stay with us again.
Liberty Township, Ohio
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I have traveled for work for over 7 years and stayed at some the most top hotels. We stayed at this hotel as a non business so I did not want to pay a lot. The hotel, clean, staff, comfort, etc. exceeded what I expected. it ranked in some of the best hotels I have stayed at for a fraction of the cost.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
vickie g, Manager at Best Western Somerset, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you for your comment we greatly appreciate it.Glad we could accommodate you.
Ashland
Reviewed January 15, 2014

When you have to travel for business, you never know what you are going to get when you check into a motel. I have been staying in the Somerset Best Western for almost 2 years. From the first time til my most recent visit this week, I am treated like family. Vicki is doing a GREAT job

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

vickie g, Manager at Best Western Somerset, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Thank you so much for your comment I am happy we make you feel like family, that's what we want all our guest to feel like.
Dry Ridge, United States
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Room Quality is nice, the price is even better. Local Hotels are higher, and without additional amenities. The service is GREAT, and the cleanliness is always to perfection. Clean and affordable is the two qualities I look for most in a hotel. However this hotel has it all. Clean, Price, Amenities, Breakfast, Internet, Friendly. It is just a pleasure. Vicki, the lady at the front desk is a gem. :)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Evonne C
vickie g, Manager at Best Western Somerset, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Thank you so much for your comment we try very hard to have a clean and friendly motel. Hope to see you and your family again soon.
boonville indiana
Reviewed September 27, 2013

my wife and i stopped in here on the way to Gatlinburg Tn. Very Clean and the beds are awesome! don't stop in here and not go visit Cumberland Falls about 20 miniutes away. you will be greatly disappointed. ( we stayed at a Hilton the next 2 nites and the Best Western beds are what we talked about..no joke. they could close the motel and sell beds and make more money probably. if anyone could get the make and model of that mattress i would appreciate it. waycar1@gmail.com

Room Tip: we got a king size bed on the 1st floor and were blown away !
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sigman38
vickie g, Manager at Best Western Somerset, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Thank you so much for your comment glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We try very hard to keep our motel very clean.

Vickie
Lebanon, United States
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I usually stay at a different motel in this area but it was full so I chose to try the Best Western. All of the amenities were among the best of anywhere I have stayed (and I practically live in motels with my work). The internet seemed to excel that which I normally find at their competitors. I was connected for 4 days straight and did not have to deal with a router reset or having to log in daily for a 24 hour connection. I think I'll be back! I have used the Best Western rewards for free nights in Orlando and I am impressed with their rewards program.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Dwight S
vickie g, Manager at Best Western Somerset, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for your review I'm glad we could meet all your need's.Hope to see you again soon.

Vickie