“Great Place, Great Wine”

Cedar Creek Vineyards
Ranked #3 of 20 things to do in Somerset
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited Cedar Creek Vineyards on a recent trip to Burnside, KY. Even though it was an hour away from where we were staying, we went because everything online looked beautiful and sounded great. I'm so glad we did! The grounds are beautiful. The wine is amazing (I bought a case of it.) And they have cheese hand made from a farm close by, I bought some of that too and it was great. Jeff, the man working the tasting room (and owner, I think) was very nice. My boyfriend and I were the only ones there, so he showed us the brewing room and some baby ducks his son just got. It was wonderful and we plan to go back.

Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Love this place. Atmosphere is beautiful & peaceful. Very friendly folks & the wine is delicious. It's a very nice little nook to visit.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Love coming here whenever we visit Somerset. Very pretty and friendly.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Good BUT very hard to find, and road signs misleading

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Cedar Creek Winery is a great place to visit for a leisurely glass of wine or just to get away from civilization. The wine is all made on-site and there are several different varieties to choose from. All of the wines are reasonably priced and you can taste them all before buying. Check their website for events that are scheduled throughout the summer.