“Very Good--- most of the time”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #7 of 103 Restaurants in Somerset
Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed August 1, 2013

What would we do if it weren't for Cracker Barrel in Somerset. Sometime good, sometimes very good, but never bad. I eat here a lot and it is the most consistent and dependable restuarant for a value wise, clean, filling meal.

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Lots of choices for a Sunday meal. Breakfast is available all day long, with daily specials. Try one of the steak choices, comes with 3 veggies or a salad and baked potato. Tenderloin steak biscuits is my Dad's favorite. Hard to bear the wholesome morning breakfast, my granddaughter's favorite- too much food for most.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

For the most part, this one was like any other Cracker Barrel. Nice people, good food. My only disappointment was that they ran out of corned beef and the manager, knowing about this, didn't tell the waitresses. I had ordered my Reuben with my mind set to eat it, and five minutes later, our server comes out and tells me there's no corned beef and explained the situation and asked me to order something else. I was so ready to have the Reuben that I hadn't had in four years, that I didn't order anything else.

1  Thank Sierra H
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I enjoy the atmosphere that make you think you could be in Grandma's kitchen. The service is always courteous and food delicious. Because of their service it is usually very crowded.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

My wife and I recently visited this restaurant for an evening dinner. When we entered the location we was pleasantly greeted by the hostess and quickly escorted to a table. The table was not one we wished to be seated at and we requested a different location, the hostesses quickly move us to a more preferred location. We were quickly served our drinks and our selection from the great home-style menu was quickly served. The waitress checked on us frequently but did not do so in an annoying manner. This was a great experience and we will be back soon and recommend this to visit soon as well!!