“Still the Best Home Cooking”
Review of Porky Pig Diner

Porky Pig Diner
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I have reviewed the Porky Pig Diner before and it is still the best ' home cooking ' I have found anywhere I have traveled to date! So if you are in this area of Kentucky, stop by and enjoy the wonderful food they serve every day, I stop by as often as I can...which isn't as often as I would prefer to enjoy this 'Kentucky's Best Home Cooking'.

Kentucky Colonel Raymond Hunton

Reviewed October 20, 2012

It caters to the farmers so is crowded early and dead after 5 pm. My boyfriend got the seafood plate which was excellent, especially the catfish. I got the pork sandwich which was a little dry.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

A really special find. We loved everything about this place, and "Pound Hound" is such a sweetie:) If you are lucky enough to be in the vicinity, you won't want to miss it. And don't forget to try the BBQ sauce.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

It is alright, just wasn't as good as I have had at other resturants. The serving are some slight. The food was average in flavor.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Stayed in Mammoth Cave area for a week and ate at the Pig Diner 3 times. Was initially recommended by Nat'l Park Rangers, who are regulars at the Diner. We loved the country charm, friendly atmosphere, and as noted by others the resident door greeter ("Pound-Hound"). They have Specials and also a Sunday breakfast buffet.
If your in the area or even just traveling along I-65, you cannot go wrong by stoppin at the Porky Pig Diner