“Consistently good menu and service”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We have favorite menu items when we travel and stop at Denny's. The one near our hotel also provided a 15% discount. The two breakfast dishes we selected had several "substitutions" which were met with a "sure, we can do that". The food came hot, with changes just as we requested; service was great with frequent fill ups of freshly made coffee, extra butter and syrup as requested. There was a very noisy party in the room but that is not the fault of the restaurant..

Reviewed July 23, 2014

The food and service was great at this location. The staff was very friendly! We will stop here again!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I eat here about once a month. I love the old diner car appeal the building has from the outside. The food and service are very good also. The waitresses are very friendly, they will top off your coffee several times, and always ask you if you need anything else. I like the breakfast menu, the dinner and supper menu could use an update. They used to have turkey and dressing on the menu, but took it off several years ago. All in all, a good place to eat with your family.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

After eating at Denny's, I went to the Truck Show. I felt like throwing up the entire time. I am pretty strong with my stomach, but the food was nasty for my stomach. I am not sure exactly on how to describe. I will never eat at any other Denny's after this. Plus, the order took more than 40 minutes to get to me. Never Ever!!!!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Fast, friendly service! Solid, good food & coffee at a reasonable price. Clean restrooms. Easily accessible from the highway.