“Great service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Casselberry, Florida
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

Great service, clean restaurant, good food and quick seating even during a very busy time of day. We will go back again in the near future for sure.

Visited August 2012

Franklin, Tennessee
1,216 restaurant reviews
“Could have been the worse meal ever..”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

I was driving to Louisville from Nashville and needed to stop because of rain and had top down.. So hungry and ended up in parking lot of CB.. I asked the server who was very nice what they have for lunch that is FRESH because i have only had breakfast a couple of times here.. He went in the back and came back to tell me that NOTHING is fresh..NOT Even the vegetables.. I was completed shocked.. Either canned or frozen he said. WOW>. I proceded to get corn,corn muffin and a turkey sandwich on wheat bread.. IT WAS JUST PLAIN AWFUL.. I took a couple of bites and paid.. Good service but why would ANYONE eat there?? I could get a powerbar or apple at a gas station to hold me over until i could find somewhere better to go.. The worse meal i have ever had.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
caneyville ,ky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“always great food here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

people are friendly kids love the place an food gets to you in a timely matter an hot

Visited July 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Must have been a bad day”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012

Food was ok and predictable. Service was poor. After more than 15 minutes no one even came by our table. After speaking to the manager, they STILL didnt come over! Finally the manager brought us our food and said it would be at no charge. THEN the waitress still brings us a bill! Are you kidding!!

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
london, on
“Yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

Was my first time to one. We dont have these in Canada. Good value too.

Visited April 2012