“Friendly and quick”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Nice employees. Walking distance to several motels. I got the small hamburger to hold me over till I was going out to dinner.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

needed dinner after checking into hotel next door....average BK fare.....meal would have been great if fries were hot and burgers were warm....

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and should have kept driving. We ordered and once we got our food we found several tables dirty and noticed pictures were about to fall off the wall. My burger had no taste. I usually enjoy burgers from here but not any longer. It will be a while before I stop at another Burger King.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

it is like any other burger king, order wrong if you go through drive thru...other than that same ol' same ol'