“Long wait, cold food” 1 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Rossville, Indiana
“Long wait, cold food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for dinner on our way home from vacation. The place was less than half full, but service was still very slow. Salsa was like ketchup, chips greasy. After 40 minutes our food arrived. My husband's food was lukewarm but edible, but my food was cold--even the plate was cold. I sent it back, but the replacement was only slightly warm. The manager said "well tacos have a lot of fresh ingredients, it's hard to keep them warm" but didn't explain why the rice and beans were cold too. There was no offer to discount our check for the inconvenience. Also overpriced. Won't be back to this chain--Taco Bell is better!

Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
“Terrible- Never Again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

We were on a road trip and were staying at the Hampton Inn down the street. We asked the hotel staff where a nice place to eat dinner at and they suggested this place. It was horrible! We arrived at 8 pm and asked the waitress what we should order. She said they were popular for burritos and enchiladas. We ordered one of each. We proceeded to wait over one hour for our food. The awesome raspberry ice tea was good, but the food was not coming out. One waitress was more concerned about her birthday and fled the scene while other guests were cancelling their orders because it was taking so long. The waitress was apologetic and said the cook had to re-make all the burritos. When the food did arrive it looked like poop on a plate. The burrito had no flavor and the refried beans were just plopped in the corner. It was gross and disgusting. Asked if we could have a discount for waiting so long and was offered nothing. Then they messed up the check with another table, and the manager had to come and straighten that out. Will never eat here again. Majority of staff was rude and never checked on customers, food was tasteless and gross, and will not recommend to anyone.

• Visited September 2013
California, Maryland
“Tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

Service was ok, but that Pineapple salsa steak was brutally amazing. I also love the free chips and Salsa, though I wish they wouldn't burn their corn on a cob.

Visited May 2013
Hebron
“Really good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Bartender was very pleasant and I had the brisket tacos. Very good flavor and tender meat. Would definitely go again if there was one near me.

Visited May 2013
St. Louis
“Check your takeout before you leave”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

I was staying in a nearby hotel and wanted to do a takeout meal. I ordered tilapia fajitas, the person who took my order was polite, but didn't know any of the details of the dish. I waited 15 minutes and took my food back to the hotel. Surprise--I found the side meals, but no tilapia or vegetables. I had to drive back to the restaurant, the manager was at the door and knew I would be back. He made me a whole new meal and even offered me a restaurnat credit. So, mistakes happen and they tried to be accomodating. The dish was good when I finally got the entire meal.

• Visited April 2013