“Great deals to be had...”
Review of Zappos Fulfillment Center Tour - CLOSED

Zappos Fulfillment Center Tour
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I've seen others reviews about being disappointed, and since this place refills its inventory daily, I would say it is probably a hit and miss type outlet. However, the day I was there was definitely a hit. I found lots of shoes, a purse, and a pair of $500 Frye boots for $100. Sorry, you just can't beat that deal...I don't care who you are. If you do visit, be sure to go to the far corner where they keep their boots. That is where the best deals are.

1  Thank Elizabeth K

Reviewed December 2, 2012

5 of us drove 2 1/2 hours to go to the outlet very excited thinking we would find tons of shoes, afraid not. We found almost every single shoe was used! I spoke to one of the employees, she stated they have such a lengthy return policy and most people today are not honest on the unused returns. She said they do their best to clean them up, so I picked up 2 of the pairs beside me and asked what happened to these, they have black soles and gunk between the ridges-disgusting! She stated they just do their best to get money back out of them.
If you don't mind used shoes go to Good Will, consignment shop, flea markets for the bargain. These are the highest priced used shoes we have every seen-UCK! 6PM should have to state the shoes are used, what a joke. Don't go! The prices are stupid for used product. Note-I don't feel sorry for them if they allow the consumers to return products in this condition. It is sad on dishonest people are today.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Warning...Do not go to Zappos Outlet unless you like shoes and more shoes. But if you like shoes and bargains make your way to Shepardsville, KY. The outlet facility is in the left front of the huge Zappos Fulfillment Center located on Zappos Drive. Actually the correct name of the outlet is 6PM Outlet, the name of Zappos online clearance site. The outlet is crowded unless you plan your visit for a weekday. The shoes are at least 50% off of the marked price and the marked price is approximately 25-50 % off of the web site price. Some shoes will be as much as 70% off of the marked price. You will find all of the brands that Zappos carries, but as with any outlet, not all shoes are available in all sizes. My last visit was Oct. 25, this was my first visit that I noticed shoes with marked defects such as tears miscolorations. All sales are final so try every shoe on and look it over before buying. The staff are Ulta friendly and helpful, ask and they will even check to see if they might have your size in the perfect bargain shoe. Enjoy.

Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Very dissapointing. Don't waste your time. Outlet is junk......seriously. just look at the carpet spots......I was shocked.

1  Thank swise5314
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I liked the quality of the shoes in the outlet store. Got a job as a Team Member there. Now they are Amazon and I am applying for a transfer to my home state of Washington.