“Shoes and more shoes”

57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Shoes and more shoes”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Warning...Do not go to Zappos Outlet unless you like shoes and more shoes. But if you like shoes and bargains make your way to Shepardsville, KY. The outlet facility is in the left front of the huge Zappos Fulfillment Center located on Zappos Drive. Actually the correct name of the outlet is 6PM Outlet, the name of Zappos online clearance site. The outlet is crowded unless you plan your visit for a weekday. The shoes are at least 50% off of the marked price and the marked price is approximately 25-50 % off of the web site price. Some shoes will be as much as 70% off of the marked price. You will find all of the brands that Zappos carries, but as with any outlet, not all shoes are available in all sizes. My last visit was Oct. 25, this was my first visit that I noticed shoes with marked defects such as tears miscolorations. All sales are final so try every shoe on and look it over before buying. The staff are Ulta friendly and helpful, ask and they will even check to see if they might have your size in the perfect bargain shoe. Enjoy.

Visited October 2012

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“very sad”
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Very dissapointing. Don't waste your time. Outlet is junk......seriously. just look at the carpet spots......I was shocked.

1 Thank swise5314
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
“Big place”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I liked the quality of the shoes in the outlet store. Got a job as a Team Member there. Now they are Amazon and I am applying for a transfer to my home state of Washington.

Visited August 2012
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Some bargains, but crowded”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I was excited to find the Zappos Outlet near a stop on our vacation. I did find a couple of bargains - Clarks casual shoes and Vaneli pumps, both in the narrow size I need and both in the Clearance aisle at half-off the $20 price. I'm very happy with both bargains, but I was disappointed that the rest of the shoes were just 50% off. I can find that price at an end-of-season sale in a local store, though rarely in my size. I spent about 2 hours looking up and down many aisles, but didn't find anything else worth buying. Be careful. Some shoes are damaged and appear previously worn. Still, I got a couple of great bargains!

Visited July 2012
Oklahoma City
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Shoe heaven!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

(This review is for the outlet store)
If you're a woman who loves shoes, you will love this place!! There isn't much for men or kids, but you will find a ton of women's shoes. All kinds of designers can be found here: Badgley Mischka, Ralph Lauren, Sam Edelman, etc. The downside, if this kind of thing bothers you, is that some of the shoes have been previously worn. Every shoe is at least 50% off the marked price, some even more. Women's boots that were $150 or less were selling for $10. Unfortunately, the only pair left in my size (I'm 7.5) had a broken zipper. But I did find some magnificent deals. Ralph Lauren wedges, originally $100, were only $25. A pair of Sam Edelman studded loafers I had been wanting for some time, originally $150, were $60. A pair of Burberry flip flops, originally $195, were $45. I do wish there was a lot more variety as there seem to be an overrun of Badgley Mischka and Ivanka Trump...at least in my size. But I can't complain about getting designer shoes for a small fraction of the original cost!

Visited July 2012