All reviews room was clean waffles place to stay basic hotel staff was friendly and helpful sink area stayed nights night's sleep road trip holes exit
Selected filters
Reviewed March 10, 2019

Only a few maitenance issues that could be fixed. Shower in hot tub squeals loud. But the next morning it did not. Hot tub was perfect and water was hot. I will definately recommend people to stay here.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
08598, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Shepherdsville, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2019

Thank you for your review it is very important to us. Thank you for choosing Super 8 .Hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

Last minute move we are here for a week.. So far.. Still here and I have to say I couldn't be more comfortable.. Moving isn't easy and this hotel has been very understanding. we brought our small dog with us too.. The rooms are nice we have a smoking room .. I have been cleaning up.. but housekeeping comes in as well. Very nice .. I feel like I'm at ease somewhat.. And the easy stay and understanding of the staff really helps.. I will recommend this hotel to everyone coming to the area to stay

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review your feedback is very important to us. Hope you enjoy your new place Good luck with everything. Thank you for choosing Super 8 .

Reviewed February 18, 2019

This hotel was in a great location. The exit had good stores and restuarants to choose from. I would stay here again when we travel to the Farm Machinery Show. The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly. I wish they had a bigger parking lot for our trailer though.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed February 14, 2019

Good hotel. not the best breakfast but is right across from a Panera Bread and starbucks! Very nice and clean and very friendly staff. Parking lot needed to be bigger for our truck and trailer. Over all a good hotel.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
08598, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Shepherdsville, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2019

Thank you for your review hope to see you in the future

Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

Lovely stay!! Room had smoking allowed...jacuzzi tub...microwave and refrigerator. King bed!! Everything we wanted. Can't wait to visit there again. Close to home is PERFECT too because I don't travel far due to dialysis. Price was ok too.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
08598, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Shepherdsville, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2019

Thank you for your review. Your feed back is very important to us. Thank you for choosing Super 8 and hope to see you soon.