“Last resort (no pun intended)”

Super 8 Shepherdsville
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Shepherdsville
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Grossly overpriced for the type of facility provided. More in the $49.00 range if you are the kind of person looking for a cheap sleep and the ever present free breakfast. I paid $80.00 & hated it more because of that

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Shepherdsville

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I called to check vacany for 12 rooms for our School Football team and spoke to the nicest clerk. We made the reservations over the phone and she helped me make the arrangements for payments with a check and our schools tax ID information. The day we were supposed to check in she called to see what time we would ba arriving so that she could have everything ready for us. And boy did they!! All the keys were ready, the rooms as close as we could get them together and then they came and checked with me again to make sure we had everything we needed. Excellent service and the rooms were clean and nicely decorated. Thanks Super 8 Shepherdsville, KY!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I was very content with my stay at this hotel . I have stayed at a few other super 8 hotels before including ones in louisville . I honestly would recommend super 8 for someone elses stay . There's many amentaties at this location .

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Good place to stay when I attend the National Farm Macinery Show in Louisville. Friendly staff & I enjoy The breakfast. I have stayed here 1 day a year for over 10 years and plan to continnue visiting this motel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 3, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shepherdsville
Sleep Inn & Suites Shepherdsville
Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65
Fairfield Inn Louisville South
Fairfield Inn Louisville South
#3 of 8 in Shepherdsville

Been to Super 8 Shepherdsville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Shepherdsville

Address: 275 Keystone Crossroad Dr, I-65 Exit 117 Hwy. 44 West, Shepherdsville, KY 40165-6019
Location: United States > Kentucky > Shepherdsville
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Shepherdsville
Price Range: $70 - $100 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Shepherdsville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Shepherdsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Shepherdsville Super 8