We checked in late in the evening of 10/20/13 for 2 nights. We was given our first room key and went to check it out. Since the bed bug scare we decided to check things out very closely. As we was checking the mattress and box spring we seen all of the dirt/hair. Been along time since this was cleaned. Then seen stains all over the comforter, and the chair. We got a suite so we won't have to sit on the bed all of the time. But we didn't want to sit on this furniture. I called the desk clerk and showed him what was going on. He gave us a second room. So now we start all over again, looking at the mattress and box spring. Something as before, not as bad but there was dirt and hair from other guests. Looked at the comforter and there was a big stain on it. The stain looked like someone had done their business on it, if you know what I mean. The furniture was all stained and dirty. Again I called for the clerk, he couldn't believe what I showed him. I asked him to have a manager contact me in the morning, which they never did. He got us new bedding and we ended up staying. Now its real late and we slept in. Ran down to breakfast at 9:15, the close at 9:30. No one else was in the room, but yet all of the tables were dirty. Had to wash a table so we could eat, what was left. Wasn't that great. At 9:30 the employee's come running in to eat what was left. We check out the next day and the clerk asked us how our stay was. Told them I wasn't satisfied and what had happened. The manager was got finally and again repeated my story. He did take a few bucks off of our bill, but our time there was crap. Will never go back to a Carlson chain motel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Louisville South, KY, where guests are treated to quality services, comfortable rooms and a friendly atmosphere. Located in Shepherdsville, the hotel's location is near popular Louisville destinations like Fort Knox, Churchill Downs, the Kentucky Fair and Expo Center, the Louisville International Airport, the Kentucky Bourbon Trail and Jim Beam American Outpost, and is adjacent to the Paroquet Springs Conference Center. Work out in the fitness center, swim in the heated indoor pool and browse the free high-speed Internet access during your stay. The hotel also offers meeting space, a business center, RV/bus/large truck parking and the complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast buffet. Book your stay online today to see what makes the Country Inn & Suites Louisville South one of the area's best values. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Louisville South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Louisville South
- Country Inn & Suites Louisville South Hotel Shepherdsville
- Country Inn Shepherdsville
- Shepherdsville Country Inn