We experienced an excellent wo day stay at this Country Inn & Suites. We arrived early on an afternoon and did not really expect to see a room ready, nevertheless the room was ready and the reception was professional and courteous. The room was on the third floor thus we had to use the elevator. The lobby was clean, the elevator was clean as was the room. We had a suite which had a sitting are and two flat screen TVs. The breakfast was good however we were there at spring break and there ewer a lot of kids our first mooring. On the second morning we avoided the kid crowd by arriving early before they got up and that worked out great. There is a newspaper avail and there were fresh apples and bananas in the lobby when we checked in as well as being there when we checked out. Parking is right outside the front door although I could envision a parking issue if there was a convention event as the convention center i locate adjacent to this hotel. There was absolutely no road nice from the Interstate as the hotel is several years away from the Interstate. There are many restaurants within a 2 to 5 minute drive from the hotel. The staff at the desk housekeeping and breakfast area were all very nice to us. Could not have ask for better service. While we did not use the pool or any other amenities we did notice many families using them. The TVs worked great and there are adequate channels available for the whole family. One final TIP---If you are member of their frequent guest program you can use award points and cash which will greater reduce the cost of your room. One of the best hotel programs around. AND membership is free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Louisville South, KY, where guests are treated to quality services, comfortable rooms and a friendly atmosphere. Located in Shepherdsville, the hotel's location is near popular Louisville destinations like Fort Knox, Churchill Downs, the Kentucky Fair and Expo Center, the Louisville International Airport, the Kentucky Bourbon Trail and Jim Beam American Outpost, and is adjacent to the Paroquet Springs Conference Center. Work out in the fitness center, swim in the heated indoor pool and browse the free high-speed Internet access during your stay. The hotel also offers meeting space, a business center, RV/bus/large truck parking and the complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast buffet. Book your stay online today to see what makes the Country Inn & Suites Louisville South one of the area's best values. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Louisville South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Louisville South
- Country Inn & Suites Louisville South Hotel Shepherdsville
- Country Inn Shepherdsville
- Shepherdsville Country Inn