Really just an average hotel. Thought the room was generally clean, but it does show some wear and tear. Probably the worse thing you can say was that the hallways had a very interesting smell. Not sure if the smell was from the pool or smoke or a combination of both. The room smelled fine, but the hallway smell was pretty powerful. I had little to no interaction with hotel staff outside of check-in and check-out. So I don't have any comments about the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Louisville South, KY, where guests are treated to quality services, comfortable rooms and a friendly atmosphere. Located in Shepherdsville, the hotel's location is near popular Louisville destinations like Fort Knox, Churchill Downs, the Kentucky Fair and Expo Center, the Louisville International Airport, the Kentucky Bourbon Trail and Jim Beam American Outpost, and is adjacent to the Paroquet Springs Conference Center. Work out in the fitness center, swim in the heated indoor pool and browse the free high-speed Internet access during your stay. The hotel also offers meeting space, a business center, RV/bus/large truck parking and the complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast buffet. Book your stay online today to see what makes the Country Inn & Suites Louisville South one of the area's best values. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Carlson, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Louisville South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Louisville South
- Country Inn & Suites Louisville South Hotel Shepherdsville
- Country Inn Shepherdsville
- Shepherdsville Country Inn