“Fabulous Adventure!!”

Comfort Inn Sheperdsville - Louisville South
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Shepherdsville
Reviewed April 20, 2011

I was concerned after hearing from family that this was not a good hotel to stay at. I was going for the water park and it also had bad reviews. NONE of the bad comments were found true. Our rooms could not have been any cleaner. The staff was always friendly and after spending 3 nights we felt like family when we departed. The kids as well as the adults enjoyed the water park. It was the correct amount of attractions for the age group that I had traveling with me (10 years and younger). I did not find that there was a strong chlorine smell. Staff members interacted with kids at water park and there were a lot of happy faces. Don't listen to remarks on line. Give it a try. I am positive you will have a wonderful experience like ours. Also like that they had a computer for guests to use. How convenient!

Room Tip: I told them what I wanted and that is what I got!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank Kmorrisonbaker
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Sheperdsville - Louisville South

Reviewed April 3, 2011

While I have stayed at various Comfort Inns from Indiana To Tn. this was by far the worst hotel we have ever stayed at & the most expensive. Highly over-rated. The toliet ran all night, the phone in the room did not work and they would not answer when we call from our cell. We had NO hot water from 6am-8am. Finally we were able to get a maintenance person who told us not to turn the faucet all the way around to the "H" for hot water but to back it up to no pressure and we would have hot water. The room had something splattered across the mirror, wall, & lamp shade. We were told by the maintenance man (who was a former police officer) that it wasn't blood because it would have dried brown (it was a dark red). You cannot use the pool without paying an additional fee on top of the over priced rooms ($120 a night for a sub-standard room) The staff was rude, especially the ones around the breakfast bar who were so busy talking about their weekend plans they could not keep cups or creamer stocked. Also the girl at the front desk was very unpleasant. We did not have a jacuzzi tub and the tv was a hit & miss without a guide on the remote and no printed guide available in the room. We were truly disappointed. The pool was described by my children as lame. Save your money and stay somewhere else. Oh, the key cards took 5-8 tries before we could get in the room. The maintenance man said that everyone was having that problem...miserible!!!

Room Tip: stay somewhere else unless money is of no value 2U
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank kenziejasper
Reviewed April 3, 2011

The younger girls in charge of the waterpark were HORRIBLY rude to my children and me and my wife. They definately DO NOT CARE about the customer at this place. We slept on the 2nd floor...ALL NIGHT LONG we could hear squeaking coming from the floor above....needless to say my children and I didn't sleep well at all.

The Water is GREEN and disgusting...
The help is immature, putting a hand in my face when asked for a manager, and said "talk so someone else"

PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank Lordz_50
Reviewed April 1, 2011

These people act like they couldn't care less if they rented a room. They're ridiculously rude!!!!!!! It was an immediate no for me. I was told they were sold out and it was like I meant nothing to them since their rooms were filled.

Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Ryans2kidz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shepherdsville
Sleep Inn & Suites Shepherdsville
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#4 of 4 in Brooks
Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65

Been to Comfort Inn Sheperdsville - Louisville South? Share your experiences!