Open today: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very similar to other arcade services, except...

it exceeds expectations with their 1/5 mile go kart track. I drove way out of our way to visit... read more

Reviewed April 1, 2018
AngieAvers
Plainfield, Illinois
Fun time

See attached pictures below, We No idea what we are doing, the girl at the counter was very... read more

Reviewed August 26, 2018
T5852AG-Dennis
Allentown, Pennsylvania
via mobile

All reviews arcade games batting cages bumper boats a lot of fun skee ball small track mini golf was fun all ages great fun huge arcade carts longest volcano blast tickets minature trampoline
Reviewed August 14, 2013

the go kart track is very long! it is worth the money you pay per lap.

the inside has been redone and now there are even more arcade games including fruit ninja. aside from the go karts and the games, there are bumper boats and mini golf. it's a great place for a date night, or to bring your children for an evening of fun activities to keep them busy.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

After subjecting my kids to a Jim Beam Bourban tour, we thought we should end the day with something they'd enjoy. Kart Kountry was just the place. Located about 20 min. from Louisville, this family entertainment center has the longest go cart track I've ever driven. They also offer a variety of Go Carts for different ages and driving abilities. The track was fun to drive and your experience lasted longer than your typical track because of the length. Plan to pay $5-$6 a ride, but it's a great family outing with fun for all. They also have mini-golf, an arcade, bumper boats and batting cages.

1  Thank Brian B
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Went there with my family. Go karts were fun...long track but i'm not a big go kart fan so i can't give my best review on that. Bumper boats were very fun. Much better than some other places because of the "extra" water that gets everyone wet. Be prepared! I LOVED the arcade. As a generation X'er, i loved the original machines of Donkey Kong, Asteroids, Pac Man, Dig Dug, Centipede, etc... The arcade is very, very good. Highly suggest this place.

1  Thank Sherry C
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I took my 10 year old son and 4 friends this past week. I can see that it would be crowded in the weekend, so we went on a weekday, which was SO much better. The boys all loved it. They drove the go-carts, had a ball in the bumper boats, played mini-golf and played some arcade games. I've never been anywhere like this so close to home. Bring your pocketbook-- it's not cheap if you have a lot of kids, but what is? I would definitely go back.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We went to Kart Kountry and bought a big pack of tickets (50) for $175 for 4 kids for the day. We asked if we could upgrade a few of the tickets to pay the difference for the fastest carts. We were told no, we would have to buy additional tickets to do this since the cash register did not allow this. I asked to speak to the manager, they sent over a kid that looked 16 that instantly was put off. She obviously did not know how to deal with annoyed customers and said the rule is the rule. It was not even worth our time to complain to the owner, since many people have done so with no result. It seems like they were not very customer friendly, but wanted to get the last dollar from us. Another employee was rude when we asked a simple question about the ride in another area.

It is too bad, because the Kart ride in general can be very fun. There was a noticeable difference in some of the "fastest" (extra fee!!!) Karts, some going much faster then others, be careful you do not get a slow "fast cart", it can take the fun out of drifting and passing the regular slower carts.

Kids did like mini golf and price was good, not a great course, but inexpensive.