Sleep Inn & Suites Shepherdsville
$118
$107
Super 8 Shepherdsville(Shepherdsville)
$81
Fairfield Inn Louisville South(Shepherdsville)
$139
$63
$80
QualityInn
$78
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwalk in showerchecked in quicklyworked wonderfullychoice hotelsspecial thankshot breakfastyogurthome away from homeindoor poolexcellent stayhard boiled eggsconstruction workerswent out of her waygreat breakfaststaff was friendly
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I stayed here one night on my way to visit relatives. The man at the front desk when I checked in was exceptionally nice. There was a lot of noise that night with people slamming doors, every time I was about to doze off another door would slam. That continued to the point of me having to call the front desk. After my call to the front desk the noise stopped and I finally fell asleep. The mattress was a bit too hard for me but all and all it was a pretty nice place. The breakfast in the lobby was good and I would probably stay here again when passing through.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 18, 2013

As noted by others, it's right off I-65, convenient to get to, there are several restaurants and stores in the area, and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Our accessible room was fine; it had a tub with good grab bars. We had to ask for a shower chair, but the desk guy found and brought one promptly. Breakfast had a bit more variety than most, there was good quantity and quality, and it was kept stocked. If you're using a manual wheelchair, park on the left side facing the door, the blue spaces on the right side have a bit steep hill to the entrance door. We will be staying again when in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Hotel was not clean, at all! It was one of those places that we kept telling the kids not to touch anything in the room; beds were awful! Someone downstairs kept slamming a door and every time they did our beds shook like being in an earthquake.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This hotel is right off the interstate so it's easily accessible. It's very close to many restaurants in the area. The rooms were very clean and comfortable although the mattress was a bit more firm than I like. The only issue I had was that there were a couple groups of little league kids that were running up and down the hall and carrying on after 11pm at night and unfortunately the hotel staff did not ask them to stop. I had to go out and tell them myself. Granted I know kids will be kids but not everyone is there for vacation. Other than that I really liked the hotel and will probably stay again when I'm in the area. I know the incident that happened was a rare occasion. Hopefully on a return trip I can up my rating to a 4 or better.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Our stay was with a large baseball group, during tourney time, when there were a number of other teams staying at this hotel, as well. We stayed six nights, and overall had a very, very good experience. Evan, at the front desk, was terrific -- very helpful, friendly -- tops in customer service. From my experience, hotel staff handled large number of traveling families with good-nature! We had a very adequate Clean room and bathroom. My only complaint is that the room AC blew strong cold air at times and could be noisy. Kids enjoyed the indoor swimming pool. We would stay here again when in the area. Thanks!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family