“Great!”

Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Shelbyville
bloomfield, ky.
“Great!”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Great Service, great food. Relaxed atmosphere. Salad bar had lots of fresh selections. Wife and I had the country fried steak with gravy and the mashed red potatoes. Plenty of food and great taste. Reasonable prices.

• Visited December 2013

Dayton, Ohio
“The only choice in town”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I ate dinner on 11/2/13 at this restaurant. It appeared to be the only place around for dinner except fast food and was recommended by our hotel. I had a black and blue burger with fries which was average. My friend had a steak that was described as dry. They do have an unlimited salad bar but it wasn't very large and had the usual items, nothing spectacular that would make me want to eat it unlimited. The service was actually very good and although it was busy the wait time was only about 15 minutes. I would suggest eating somewhere else, but this was the only choice around for us because it was late.

• Visited November 2013
Elgin, Illinois
“Great food”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We were staying at the Ramada next door for the night and decided to eat here. Wow great food. It tasted fresh and being from the chicago area we have alot of steak places around. My husband had a steak and he said it was one of the best he has had in a while. I had a burger and it tasted fresh and not frozen. Will stop at a cattlemans in the future if we pass by one!!

• Visited October 2013
Colorado
“Popular place with decent enough food”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Wouldn't say it's great, but the food was decent. Service was nice. Good enough value. I would certainly go back.

Visited August 2013
Onalaska, Wisconsin
“Pretty good value”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

This was our second time coming while staying at the nearby Ramada. Appreciated the free appetizer given to hotel guests. You have a good salad bar and I would say the food is good for the price. Very affordable steak place.

• Visited July 2013
Bill H, Owner at Cattleman's Roadhouse, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed your visit with us. We always try to give little "perks" for visitors, such as the free appetizer coupons. We hope you will continue to visit us whenever you are down this way.

Bill Hisle, Owner