“The buffet is amazing!”

Add it.
KFC
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed May 15, 2014

The food at KFC is amazing and the service is great! The manager was really interactive and helped me find just what I wanted for a great price, will be back later!

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Their noon buffet is one of the best I've ever been to. Selection is above most KFC's I've ever been to. The chicken livers are soft, fresh and not over cooked like most. Server very friendly & courteous. Everything very clean and food fresh.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Buffet was excellent. Food very fresh & serving station clean & neat. I asked about chicken livers & was quickly given freshly prepared ones even though they were not out on the display! Overall nice eating experience.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

My husband is a big fan of Popeye's, but we haven't seen one nearby since we moved to the area. I was craving fried chicken, so we decided to give KFC a try. We ordered a bucket of crispy chicken - all dark meat. The girl who was working the drive-through window was getting her orders together plus helping the older lady behind the counter who was waiting on us. Meanwhile, there was a customer in line behind us. I don't know why it took so long for the older woman to get the chicken and two sides put together, but she was very slow, and the guy behind us finally left without ordering.

When we got our meal home, the biscuits and mashed potatoes were pretty good, but the chicken was very greasy. I ended up pulling the skin off most of mine so I could eat it. We were very disappointed. I guess we'll be trying Zaxby's the next time we want to order chicken out.