“Shelbyville, KY”

Best Western Shelbyville Lodge
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Shelbyville
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Nice Location, Friendly at check - in and out. Manager was available, appropriately concerned and remedied an issue with courtesy and proficiency. Breakfast hour availability was good. Excellent value for price paid. Will recommend and stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed March 18, 2014

This is a very well-run hotel. The owners obviously care about the guest experience. My room was very clean and quiet, despite being on the first floor. All members of the staff were very friendly. Breakfast was good too, with the regular hotel breakfast fare. I'll definitely stay there again, especially considering the great value.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank SpeedbirdO
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Good location with easy parking for my truck and large trailer.The front desk people were very friendly and helpful,.My room was very large with a comfortable bed, good TV and the room and bathroom were very clean. The heater was very quiet. I would stay here again and would definitely recommend to others..

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I recently made a quick trip to Shelbyville because of a family emergency. Not knowing how long I would be staying, I only made a 3 night reservation. I found out the day before check out that I would need to extend my stay. I was stressed and not getting enough sleep because of spending many hours at a nearby hospital. The staff, especially Sharon, worked some magic to extend my stay at my same booking rate and keep me in the same room. The beds were very comfortable, it was quiet and the rooms clean. It was a nice place to go to relax, take a shower and catch a few hours sleep before returning to my family member in the hospital. I would definitely recommend this hotel for its convenient location, friendly staff and comfortable beds.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank bedep
Reviewed March 2, 2014

This hotel was conveniently located off the main highway. The staff were super friendly and allowed us to have our 10 lb. dog in the room with us. It was great that they didn't have upholstered furniture in the room, desk and vinyl chairs only so there isn't the dog presence at all. Beds were comfortable and clean and staff gave us lots of tips on the surrounding area.
Fitness room was a bonus. Will certainly stay there again.
Only tip on getting there. My GPS had us turn left off the highway and we should have turned right.
conf #67447

Room Tip: 126 is convenient for dog.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We brought 30+ students down to Louisville for the National Farm Show, and are so fortunate to have found Juley and her amazing staff. From helping us plan meals, activities, and room assignments, this hotel was absolutely top notch to work with. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the breakfasts were superb, and I cannot say enough about the staff. We will definitely be using this hotel again on future trips. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making our stay so pleasant and easy. A DEFINITE RECOMMEND!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Ive been staying at this family owned hotel for over a year i love the service and i love the hotel very nice rooms and even better service never had a problem.. I really enjoy the easy access to the interstate and also the great places to eat close by.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shelbyville
Econo Lodge
#4 of 5 in Shelbyville
East Louisville
Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East

Been to Best Western Shelbyville Lodge? Share your experiences!