“I seldom give a five for anything. Perfection is hard to achieve, but they are close.”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Russellville
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have stayed in this motel many times since it was built in my home town. When I walked into the room, I thought it looked better than ever before. The room was attractive and clean. The king bed looked great and felt even better. The bathroom facilities looked new and worked perfectly. There was a microwave and mini refrigerator, and the hospitality was wonderful. I give them an enthusiastic "thumbs up"!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PRADIP P, Owner at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with the Econolodge of Russellville, KY.and yes we do take pride and always will. We want to provide clean,comfortable and reasonable accommodations to every traveller. Thank You Again. See you soon.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Aug 7 2013.
We were hisitant but it was clean and had a great shower with plenty if pressure. Beds were good...not hard as rock like we have had other places on this trip. Breakfast was a little short but ok. I would recommend it over other places based on community people I talked to.

Good value

Room Tip: Eat at bistro in Russellville. Great place!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
PRADIP P, Owner at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Mr. Dave T
Thank you for staying with us. We strive to always provide safe and comfortable accommodations. I am very proud to say that the Econolodge of Russellville is rank #1 out of 684 Econolodge in the United States by guest survey and 2013 hotel of the year finalist.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

This is a small, meticulously kept lodge run by a personable family who take pride in the quality of their Inn. The rooms are quiet, comfortable. and clean. A good value in rural western Kentucky. It is no frills, but a safe haven if you are solo and uncomfortable staying in the area for any time. The owner was very helpful in guiding me to good restaurants and other local destinations.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2017

Dear gwhitaker,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff for their exemplary work in providing clean and comfortable experience for our valued guests. Our staff is highly trained to give you an exceptional experience, and to provide our customers the best we can offer in a reasonable price. I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations of service and accommodations and we're all looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Our three night stay at the Econo Lodge was a good stay. The room was fresh and clean. I was very pleased with every aspect of our stay. The owner was very nice and helpful. If you ever need a room in Russellville I recommend it highly.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Dear JAB56,

It is great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. Your comfort and cleanliness are our top priorities, and we thank you letting us know how we have been successful in our efforts to impress you. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated and we hope to be of service to you again when you return to the area.

Reviewed December 1, 2011

I stayed here for a week and will stay here whenever I'm in Russellville. On the last night of my stay I had car trouble when I was going to pick up some dinner. When I asked about local mechanics, Peter, the owner, not only offered to help me fix it, but then drove me to get dinner! He also offered to take me to work the next morning! I can't imagine finding this kind of hospitality anywhere else! Like I said, I will always stay here when I'm in Russellville!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Dear cfralix,

It is great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. Thank you for taking the time to share this five star experience with our management, staff, and future guests. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed October 17, 2010

One night stay on the way home from a vacation. Room was squeaky clean, bed was very comfortable, price very reasonable. Location on the highway in a small town but perfect for our needs. Check in staff recommended an excellent local Mexican restaurant for dinner. No frills but met our needs quite well.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tmvh

Dear tmvh,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey and for rating our hotel so highly! I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and that you enjoyed the five star accommodations and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the value as well; and we are looking forward to your next visit to the area!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Russellville
Quality Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin
Days Inn Franklin
Days Inn Franklin
#6 of 10 in Franklin

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!