“Pleasant surprise”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Despite what others have written, we have found this restaurant to be quite satisfying. The Fish sandwich, breaded or battered is very large and well done. The ribs were perfectly tender and so very tasty as well. They must have gotten their act together because the time we have been there the restaurant was crowded, but the service was very efficient. Based on our experience we rate this restaurant Excellent.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

5P-arrived at resturant...5:05 seated..ordered drinks and appetitizers...5:15..drinks and appetitizer arrive..sweet tea tasted like DISH WATER!!!!! appetitizers were good..salads were good. 5:35 our food finally arrives...I had to get extremely loud to even get our food. Sirloin tips were so HARD you could not even tear them apart with your fingers...the baby backed ribs were so tough that you couldn't even tear them apart with your fingers either. FOOD SUCKS!!!!!!!!! Service not much better!!!! This needs to more than 100 character min limit...b /c I have so more to say!!!!!!!!! Wish I had taken pictures of the crappy food that I overpaid for. Definitely not worth wasting your money on.

2  Thank Mandy P
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I like the downhome atmosphere. I like fried fish and its trimming. I like eating with countyfolk and feeling a part of our county life. One can't be a county-gal without having places like this available.

1  Thank jwilson39252
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Do not eat here if you have less than an hour. Takes like 15 min to order and 30 min to cook it and ever how long it takes you to eat. Sometimes its kinda good and all the other times it nasty. YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK is all I wanna say. The bread is the only good thing to eat and who wants to eat bread for their supper? NOT ME !!! Do NOT eat here even if it looks yummy from the outside, expinsive too !

1  Thank C-Alexandria
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

The place was clean, service was ok - not the best just bland. The food was ok, they shouldnt fry the pickles and chicken strips at the same time tho b/c there was pickles fried/stuck to the chicken strips. Overall I will prob go back.