“excellent hotel”

Hampton Inn Richmond
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Richmond
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Good location, easy to get to off highway, Quiet, room was dark for sleeping, breakfast was excellent, staff pleasant, one of the best Hamptons we have stayed at on our trip south on Hwy 75l We will make it a stop each trip from now on.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jerry748, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

To have our customers plan to return to us is the greatest compliment we could receive! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Great service, my only problem was that I was in a smoking room and I do not smoke. The smelled was over all my clothing except my jacket and a sweater that were in a garment bag. The smoke on my clothing drove me crazy during the football game. I used a popular Air Effects freshener that didn't work at all. Smoke ruined the Quality of my stay. I didn't know smoking was allowed in doors any more.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We thank you for your visit, and apologize for the fact you had a smoking room. As it was Homecoming weekend, our room choices can become rather limited and unfortunately not all room types (such as non-smoking) are available. We thank you for your comments!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

The hotel was very clean. Even though there was no vacancy, the room remained quiet throughout the night and there was plenty of open tables in the large, clean breakfast area. The best part of our stay was the extremely comfortable bed. I appreciate that they are concerned about the environment with water conservation, but need to also provide recycling in the room. It was a nice surprise to have microwave and refrigerator in the room.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the words of encouragment, as well as your suggestion. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is my second stay at the Hampton Inn in Richmond. This stay was much better than my last. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The complementary breakfast was decent and had variety throughout the week. The staff was friendly and attentive. Location is excellent. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: My room on the 3rd floor was equipped with a hot tub. Not sure if all of them have these but if thi...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so very much for your return visit. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Such a nice place to stay! It's as if every need one might have has been anticipated AND provided. Clean and comfortable . . . all one needs for overnight accommodations! Also, the location is IDEAL, right off Interstate.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

You are welcome! We want to make sure you have what you need when you visit us!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband & I stayed here on our way home from Buffalo, NY. I had stayed here in May on my way back from Buffalo with my parents. The staff is wonderful The hotel is located right off the interstate with many restaurants to choose from. The breakfast here is wonderful. The eggs they make are like an omelet. The room was wonderful. The only problem was the rug under the air conditioning was wet. This was 1st room on left on ground floor. Did not report it because we left early the next morning. But otherwise a great hotel

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind and informative words. Your input is greatly appreciated and will be put into action. I will pass along the compliments to our staff!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Very comfortable accomodations escecially for the business traveler. Central location. Good breakfast. Would definitely stay here again Reasonable and comparable rates. Great for business travel or other.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you! We are always striving to make sure our accomodations are well-suited for our business travelers!