Hampton Inn Richmond
La Quinta Inn Richmond(Richmond)(Great Value!)
$68
$129
TownePlace Suites
$99
TripAdvisor
All reviewscomplimentary breakfast ishot tubroom was cleanexcellent hotelbreakfast staffthe breakfast areashopping and restaurantsoatmealpool areaa great place to staygreat breakfastexcellent staystaff was very friendlyconvenient locationfront desk staffwould stay againup to date
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Front desk staff prepared and ready for our arrival. I did not request a ground floor room so the hotel had pre - assigned us to the second floor. No problem just ask and bingo we are now assigned a room on the first floor.

Breakfast was excellent as always at most Hampton Inns.

Staff very friendly and helpful.

This Hampton is just seconds off the I75 route so no driving around to locate the hotel.

Room Tip: Jjust ask for what your want and they will help if the hotel is not full.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Overall, this hotel needs to be renovated. My room was not very clean, especially the commode in the bathroom. The bed covering was very lumpy, and the sheets did not appear to have been changed. I complained to the desk clerk (specifically about the commode) and was told that the matter would be taken care of while I was out to dinner. Upon my return, the commode had NOT been cleaned. I slept under the top covering only, and tried not to drink cokes, etc. to avoid using the bathroom. There was no apology upon checkout or even a "thank you" for staying at this hotel. I know from experience that there are worse hotel in this area. But, I was very disappointed as this hotel is supposed to be a 3-star hotel and rated No. 2 in Richmond. I do not plan to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 6, 2012

April 6, 2012

Bad hotel. We got in at 11:30pm, after 14hrs on the road. Found several dead bugs (looked like sesame seeds, but not) on the bathroom counter, of our 2nd floor room. Also, sheets were wrinkled and stained, like they hadn't been washed or changed. Took the bugs to the front desk. The clerk apologized twice very matter-of-factly, not sincerely as should have been. He gave us another room on 3rd floor. The floor was shaking, and there was a noise, like a concusion sound (like from a helicopter rotor). I think it was the fan that sucks everything out of bathroom vents.
We left at 11:45pm, packed everthing back up, we t to our truck and called Hilton. They found us a nice Homewood Suites room...20 miles away. Was a lot more, but we were too tired to argue about it.

Btw - We tried calling the front desk to complain and no one answered after 20-30 rings. Had to wait 5 minutes at desk to complain. No one at desk when we left either.

Stay away from this hotel. We always stay in Hamptons, but will have to reconsider that.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I continue to rely on Hilton and the staff at this Hampton Inn. They always treat me nice and I can count on a clean, nice room with ease of use right off I-75 with shopping nearby. I make it up to Lexington within a few minutes. Nice pool and spacious lobby. Book early because they sell out often.

Room Tip: Sign up for Hilton Honors rewards and earn free nights and vacations.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Cakesman
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Fine place to stay. Room had two queens, accepted AAA pricing. Room was clean and spacious. Staff was friendly and helpful. We were stuck on I-75 northbound for 3 hours due to a serious accident. We called the hotel, made a reservation and they held it until midnight until we arrived. We tried to sleep in, in the morning, and the hallway was a bit noisy, but I guess that could be expected. No fridge, or microwave in our room.

Room Tip: Choose an upper floor, or not near outside door on first floor (people in hallway making noise coming and going).
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple