“hurry to eat”

Dining options: Breakfast
Richmond,ky
“hurry to eat”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We were hurry to find a food so we went to O'Charley's and we order fish fry and salad. That was good, service was quick.

Visited May 2013

Sebewaing, Michigan
“Good Burgers”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Cheeseburger and Hamburger were good, but not great. Service was good, too. Equate it to an Applebees, Chili's, etc. If you need a place to get lunch on a travel stop, it's as good as any like restaurant. I just didn't find it to be anything out of the ordinary.

• Visited March 2013
Berea, Kentucky
“Always tasty”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is my go-to restaurant in Richmond because of their California Chicken salad. It is always good and is always gluten free. Friends and family order other items and have said they liked it as well.

Visited April 2013
London, Kentucky
“DOUBLE CRUST CHICKEN POT PIE - YUM, YUM!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

My husband and I ate dinner at O'Charley's in Richmond, KY on Tuesday night, February 5, 2013. As it happens there was a new item on the menu--Double Crust Chicken Pot Pie. Oh my goodness, it was to die for. I must admit that chicken pot pie is my favorite dish, and I try it everywhere I go when it is listed on the menu, but this one at O'Charley's was far and away the best pot pie I have ever experienced! The crust was perfect, golden brown, and plenty of it. The chicken, carrot/peas mixture on the inside was thick, just as it should be. The pot pie is actually enough for two people, especially since the meal includes a side of your choice, but who would want to share a pot pie? My husband had the Carolina Chicken and he enjoyed it also, didn't leave a smidge to bring home! Service was great as usual at O'Charley's. Two dollar draft beer was also nice.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Connie Y
East Bernstadt, Kentucky, United States
“Love it!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My favorite restaurant! I have never gotten a bad meal or bad service there. Love the rolls, always hot and delicious, and the salads, always cold and crisp.

• Visited December 2012