“My favorite lunch time spot”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #13 of 127 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“My favorite lunch time spot”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

My favorite place for lunch on work days. We go here all the time because they have a great affordable lunch menu and all you can eat rolls!!! A must do for lunch.

• Visited October 2012

Valparaiso, Indiana
“When it's good, it's very good, when it's not it's terrible.”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

The 5-Citrus Margarita is excellent as is the chicken dumpling soup, although you could eat the soup with a fork it was so thick. On the other hand, the New England clam chowder tasted nothing like clam chowder and mine had no clams in it. We had the fried shrimp and cod with loaded baked potatoes and all were great. The brownie and ice cream dessert was terrible, however; the brownie so hard you could barely cut it even with a knife.

Visited February 2012
Eastern Kentucky
“Consistently good”
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I've been going to this O'Charley's for years and it has always been great. I estimate that I've been there at least 30+ times and never had bad service or unsatisfactory food. Most recently, my wife and daughter and I stopped by on a Sunday afternoon. We were there between the church crowd and supper time, so there was no wait. Burger and potato soup for me, chicken tenders and a salad for my wife, and a bowl of potato soup for our little girl. Our glasses were always full and we were otherwise well attended. The food was hot and tasted great. I have no complaints. Granted, this is a chain, but I have had great and terrible service within the same chains before. In this case, you can't go wrong with the Richmond O'Charley's. Be prepared to wait up to an hour or so during peak times!

• Visited July 2011