“Deluxe Bacon Cheeseburger”

Dining options: Late Night
Richmond, Kentucky
“Deluxe Bacon Cheeseburger”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My work is real close to this restaurant so I passed by on my way back to the hotel and got a Bacon Cheeseburger and it was great. I loved because I could pick up and just go right back to my room.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank JesusIsMyRock77

danville ky
“a real family restaurant.”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

great customer service. wonderful homecooked food which offer small and large portions. dont forget about the ice cream shakes and wonderful pies all at a very affordible price. and yes they have waitresses. dont forget vanilla and cherry cokes.

Visited January 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Love Big Boy”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

It was actually one of the reasons why I came to Kentucky for a week end getaway. We've eaten at this location 3 times now, and every time got the exact same table. I also ordered the exact same meal, and it is always great. Try the open faced hot turkey sandwich. Thick Texas toast, tons of shaved turkey breast and gobs of gravy. It's served with mashed potatoes and gravy. All this for only $5.50. Not the most healthy meal on the menu, but I go for taste.

Service has been fast and friendly, and everything was clean. Making plans now for another weekend in KY, and they will include another set of visits to the Big Boy.

• Visited March 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“disappointed -”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We stopped here at about 11 or 11:30 on a Sunday morning. Maybe not the best of times. We were seated at a table that was still dirty with sticky glass rings and sticky along the table edges. Although we were seated quickly, the server was very, very slow to take our order. Alas, although we grew up in a Big Boy area, we both forgot to order our burgers without the special sauce. Along with the burgers, we ordered salads and although the size was large the dressing was very ketchupy and oniony. We were surprised and pleased that we could order a baked potato early in the day but would not return based on our overall experience.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank 2seniors53
Berea Ky
“Old Family Favorite”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I love the Big Boy. You just cannot go wrong with the Americana type cooking served here. The Big Boy burger itself is great! A double decker that it takes 2 hands to eat. My favorite though is the Swiss Miss,,,,,,,,,,,,,,breown bread bun, swiss cheese and sauce with a hamburger,,,,,,,great. And do not forget their strawberry pie!

Visited April 2012