“Good Food”

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #23 of 131 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I really like McAlister's. Their food is really good and the service is friendly. It is a little more expensive than other places, but the food makes it totally worth it! The resturaunt is always clean and its just a great place to eat. I also highly recommend the French Dip and a sweet tea! Its my favorite!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

McAlister's Deli is a place I tired for the first time this year, although I have been in Richmond for years and never tried it before. Your first time there can be a little overwhelming because the menu has so many options, and many of them are unique and something you wont see everyday. The food is fairly priced and very good. I recommend a potato, they are gigantic!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

McAlister's Deli is one of my favorite places to eat in Richmond when I want a great sandwich that can be made fairly quick. I go there often to get a Frech Dip sandwich, which i recommend trying. It usually takes no more than 5 minutes for them to make it and serve it to me. The staff is extremely friendly here and the prices are very reasonable. The student discounts are nice too!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

The food is delicious and the atmosphere is amazing. The staff are efficient and eager to please. It is a very clean restaurant and great to sit and have lunch with a friend or family. I really like their Chicken Salad sandwich.

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

The title says it all. The food is good but there's only so much you can do to a baked potato to make it worth $8