“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 28, 2012

A beautiful restaurant with excellent food,and service! We were both pleased with our experience. The artwork on the walls was fabulous!

There are newer reviews for Casa Fiesta Mexican Grill

Reviewed July 18, 2012

They got our order wrong every single time I would place a to-go order, but when I went back, they corrected it and threw in something extra. Very friendly staff. They had live entertainment for Cinco de Mayo, and that was awesome! Their food is excellent, and I think we ordered just about everything on the menu during the 8 weeks we stayed at the hotel next door. When they bring your plate, it looks like a work of art! You don't know whether to eat it or to take a picture of it! (I did both!) Their "camarones chilangos" were like something off of a TV chef show. It's shrimp wrapped in bacon and with a barbeque sauce. They serve several types of onions, cooked deliciously and served as art! I'd almost consider relocating to Richmond Kentucky just on account of that restaurant! I know Mexican food, we eat at Mexican restaurants the whole country over, and this is the best one I've ever eaten at!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Ate here because we stayed at Best Western and could walk. Saw decent online reviews and the hotel recommended it as well. LOVED the salsa. Could have had it for a meal. We both got combo plates and totally enjoyed them. Beer specials were unbelievable. Huge beers for $2. Left full and happy. Other reviewers are right, the special margaritas are enormous. Saw several people put away more than one! I couldn't have.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Stopped for lunch. We shared the new soup which was bland, the burrito special which was great, and the special nachos also very good. For Mexican food it was no overly spicy,but they had a nice variety of sauces to add. Great service.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Awesome atmosphere! Beautiful restaraunt and very clean. Service was excellent, professional and fast. Food was a bit on the bland side, but portions were huge. Overall good experience.

3  Thank Harvey11b