“Down Home Country”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #13 of 133 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I have always loved Cracker Barrel and the one in Richmond is great! Their food is always delicious and you'll rarely have a bad waiter! The environment is great and I love the gift shop! They have such cute things there! My husband and I always go here for a great meal and a fun time!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stopped during a journey through the area. I had a $25 Gift Certificate, which was one of the reasons for stopping. I had the Beef Roast, with buttered corn, and mashed potatoes. While the Roast Beef was described on the menu as "fork cutting tender," one piece was not that tender, but the other pieces were. The corn was delicious, as well as the mash potatoes and gravy. My wife had the chicken salad which was good. She ordered a sweet potato which had brown sugar. She wanted it plan and the food server took care of it wonderfully. The meal with tax was $21.59.

1  Thank RexGermanorium
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Great meal and great service. What more can you say. It's Cracker Barrel. Always enjoy the "browsing" while you wait.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We definitely enjoyed eating here. We ate here both on our way up to our children in May and then on our way to see family in TN. The service, food and staff were all excellent. We will remember to stop by here again and again.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I like CB because you always know when you go in you are getting a decent meal. Can't go wrong with the country dinner plates or Chicken and Dumplins!