“Reliable”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #8 of 130 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I eat at Cracker Barrel often when traveling for business. You can always depend on the menu to provide good, hearty comfort food.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

Great food, good value, fast service. We've ate at this Cracker Barrel twice this week for lunch. Very pleased both times.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

I'm surprised that NYC's Mayor Bloomberg has not attempted to ban Cracker Barrel. The serving sizes are huge. I had the shrimp platter and my wife had a chef's salad. Of course there was way too much food, but that is what doggie bags are for. If you like country cooking, this is the place to go. The sides are good, as was the shrimp and the salad. If you can actually eat all this food in one sitting, you may have an eating disorder. Service was good and the wait staff was friendly. Considering the quantity of food you get, it is a good value.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I always loved Cracker Barrel but, on our last visit for breakfast, we were very disappointed as the waitress swore my breakfast sandwich was on sourdough bread and she has been there for years. When she finally replaced it, the sourdough bread was round and totally unlike the typical white bread toast she originally brought. Also, my husband's sausage & eggs were not the best.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Another eatery wish we had in the nw.a lot of food,amazing gift shop,like best near christmastime.But stop anytime we can.:)