“Cracker Barrel”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #8 of 137 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Another eatery wish we had in the nw.a lot of food,amazing gift shop,like best near christmastime.But stop anytime we can.:)

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Service is not bad but a little slow. The restaurant looks a little worn, could use some remodeling and cleaning. The food is average for a Cracker Barrel. But is a good comfort food alternative. Would probably return.

2  Thank SmokiesJunkie
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Service was good, Food was fine. I always enjoy the "Old Country Store."

Reviewed May 22, 2012

Large portions of food for your money, the staff are always friendly and you are quickly served your food.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Stopped here because it was close the hotel we were staying at! Waitress was very friendly however everything we got from the kitchen was COLD!! My Trout was cold and my wife's Chicken Livers were too! Should of gone to another Restaurant but I thought I would give it a shot!

1  Thank Mike E