“Love Fongs best Chinese in town”
Review of Fong's

Fong's
Ranked #78 of 129 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Chinese
KY
“Love Fongs best Chinese in town”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great place fresh ingredients a great value and the staff is friendly. Its one of your hole in the wall finds that have great food.

Visited September 2012

Shreveport, Louisiana
“Gross!”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I ordered take-out from this place and took the food back to my hotel room. It stunk up our room, tasted awful, and after I saw an enormous roach crawl out of the paper take-out sack, I wished I hadn't eaten any of it at all! Hurl!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank thetravelingworker
Suwanee, Georgia
“Ugh!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I have had some less-then-wonderful Chinese food in my life, but this one tops them all. The good part was it was hot (heat hot, not spicy hot), even when we got it back to our hotel room, relatively chaep, and quickly prepared. The bad part was that the food was bad, all of it. The fried rice was the worst. It actually tasted bad, not just tasteless like virtually everything else. One bite and we tossed it. The King Pao Chicken was just tasteless, albeit pretty spicy. The egg roll was like eating cardboard, and the hot and sour soup was no better. Never again...

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Bumblebeecreek
“Average”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I do have to say that everything tasted fresh, and nothing was fatty at all, big chunks of meaty chicken very well prepared! BUT i personally didn't like the way they do their fried rice, it was very brown but didn't have much flavor. This would be really great if it wasn't so expensive!! I ordered delivery (no drinks) I got 2 dinners and a small side of sweetNsour chicken 20$ left a 6$ tip since it was delivery so 26$ CrAzY....

“Best chinese food in area”
Reviewed March 18, 2012