“great service horrible food”
Review of Fong's

Fong's
Ranked #51 of 127 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Glasgow, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great service horrible food”
Reviewed June 24, 2011

We were in richmond for a week and I had been craving chinese food well I had read the pervious reviews about Fongs and decided to give them a try. Let just say YUCK !!!!! The food was horrible and the rice was disgusting. I would not recommend this place to anyone !!!!

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank jmudrie01

“best chinese in madison county!”
Reviewed May 7, 2011

yay!! A menu now online on kentucky on tap! The food was by far awesome! Friendly family run restaurant, you never see that anymore!!

Lexington, KY
“Friendly staff, clean restaurant, sub-par food”
Reviewed August 12, 2010

While the staff were very friendly and the restaurant was clean and pleasant, my husband and I were disappointed by the food. Take your average Chinese take-out, double the grease and the MSG, and then you've pretty much got the meal we were served. I do appreciate a good heart-stopping meal from time to time but only if the taste actually warrants it. Far from it in this case! We will not go back.

Richmond, Ky
“Great Food!!”
Reviewed December 28, 2008

I have never had better chinese food. We lived in Houston, TX for a year and I missed Fong's so bad. There is no comparison when it comes to their food. I've been disappointed with every other chinese restaurant that I've tried. The people who work there are always so nice!

1 Thank JulieGP
berea kentucky
“Home Cooked Chinese”
Reviewed March 28, 2008

If my grandmother was chinese, this would be her cooking. So many "made from scratch" appeals to their flavors and style. The service is fantastic - the ladies know their stuff and have awesome people skills. The fried rice stole my heart. LOVE their oolong tea iced. Not a buffet - but all the better. Experience Fong's dining in as you peruse a shopping catalog or watch the T.V. Best Chinese in Richmond. Ask them anything about Richmond and they will help you and the gals there are friendly to travellers. Big lots is behind them - yeah!