“Good Sea Food and Cheddar Biscuits”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #26 of 130 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed November 19, 2013

The only good seafood place in richmond. The cheddar biscuits is what keeps me coming back. The service has been good everything I've been there as well as the food. They have stuff other than seafood, like burgers and the chicken is tasty as well. I like the atmosphere and my daughter likes to look at the lobsters in the tank when you first walk in. Nice place.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I love their biscuits. They have friendly service, with good food, and descent prices. Their services was pretty quick and got us seated quickly.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Waitress was exceptional in every way and we commented to the Mgr. on her job well done upon leaving. It is a rare individual who goes the "extra" mile these days.....

Stopped in specifically for Endless Shrimp, and we were not disappointed. Slads were crisp with generous portions of dressing and were well-chilled. The biscuits were to die for and piping hot.

Shrimp were served promptly and were delicious, with refills coming as we were served, time and again. Scampi was served in a somewhat watered-down butter sauce rather than clarified butter, which was the only fault to the entire meal, but why nit-pick?

One of the best value meals in Richmond bar none. Only a fool would be disappointed.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Service was slow and the food was nothing to get excited about. It is a chain restaurant and is probably not much different than other Red Lobsters. My friends loved it however.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

This Red Lobster restaurant has been recently remodeled. It was neat and clean and it is spacious on the inside. They even have a small bar area that is walled and separate from the rest of the restaurant. I ordered a sampler platter that had a loaded baked potato, a rock lobster tail, shrimp scampi, and a 1/4 lb of snow crab legs. The seafood was done to perfection. The side salad which was iceberg lettuce, and diced tomato, cucumber, was just ok. My baked potato was small in size. My former significant other ordered a steak and shrimp. I had a bite of his steak, it was excellent! My son is a big seafood fanatic, and Crabfest was going on (it ended December 23rd), he ordered a steam pot of snow crab, shrimp, scallops, potatoes, and an ear of corn in a garlic butter sauce. He got the best meal of the three of us. His meal had the best flavor. Service was attentive and prompt. We will visit again and encourage you to do so, too!