“You get what you pay for”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #96 of 127 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Toronto
“You get what you pay for”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

In the middle of a three day road trip we stopped in Richmond. Thought the Outback would be a safe bet for dinner.

We had the 'special'. Two meals for $25. Wife had the chef salad, ok. I had the Caesar salad, too salty to eat. Steak was tough, ribs had been in the oven way too long, like beef jerky. The sides, mashed potatoes were ok but the asparagus had an unidentifiable metallic taste, not edible.

Dessert was carrot cake. Very rich and very good. Best part of the meal.

$25 for two. I guess I can't complain too much but it will be a long time before I eat in an Outback again.

• Visited January 2013

Berea, Kentucky
“Don't plan to use WIFI here”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Outback, is Outback- steak, baked potatoe, bread, salad, choice of appetizers. Many come for alcohol. Don't count on checking WIFI here.

4 Thank Hackbert
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Yummy Steak”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

As always a good steak at outback. Server was super great at suggesting the seasoning!

Visited March 2012
Lexington, Kentucky
“Not quite up to the standards of Outback”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Friends, I popped in here on a Sunday for a cold one and an appetizer. We sat at the bar. We both ordered tall beers which were served without bar napkins. While condensation dripped on my pant legs, I perused the menu for an appetizer and decided on the Ahi Tuna with wasabi. The appetizer arrived, but silverware didn't. I guess you can eat tuna and dunk it in wasabi with your fingers, but I would have oh so preferred a fork. Outback rarely disappoints when it comes to food, but the service here falls short of anything civilized.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank KYMary
KY
“Good Steak Place”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I like the food they have but I am a big vegetable person and that is limited. They do have sweet potatoes; which appeals to some people.

1 Thank Jody54