“Cool concept with GREAT food!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cosmic Oasis Board Game Cafe
Ranked #47 of 127 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American
“Cool concept with GREAT food!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Don't let Cosmic Oasis fool you. They are more than just a store to buy/play board games (although that is good for our community). Their cafe offers an incredible variety of food. I can't get enough of the Jerk Chicken, whether it is a sandwich or on nachos. You cannot find a better brownie anywhere - and it is HUGE! They are known for their Bubble Tea. Bubble Tea is kind of like a fruit flavored slushy. It is definitely worth trying. I cannot imagine you will be disappointed. You may choose your flavor and also the accompanying flavor of bubble. I recently went with friends who had the frozen hot chocolate. You wouldn't believe the ooohs and aahs. Everyone talks about their Grownup Grilled Cheese. I prefer the Middle School Grilled Cheese (just because I don't want the bacon on the Grownup). Both have pesto on it and I LOVE pesto.

1 Thank Monica K