$120
$75
Countryside Inn(Richmond)
$50
$43
All reviewsfront deskpolice stationroom was cleanindoor poolfree breakfastgreat pricestaff was friendlybagelswould stay here againfridge and microwavethe breakfast areaoff the highwayhot breakfasteasy accesspetdogmotel
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here over the weekend for a family reunion for Labor Day! Me and the wife stayed in the king bed room. This is the second time we have stayed here and we really enjoy it. The staff is really nice and very helpful! Holly at the front desk made breakfast very enjoyable by talking to us about our upcoming vacation to gatlinburg and told us all the things we should visit! There was a big variety for breakfast and the indoor pool was a plus as it rained just about the whole time we were there!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
REDROOF551, Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and saying such great things about my staff! I will let Holly know that you said such great things about her. My staff is very nice and helpful and I appreciate them very much! Please stop back by anytime and we will be glad to accommodate you!

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed the breakfast that was prepared and I liked our room quite a bit, I was just on my way home from a trip in Michigan and decided to stop for the night. It was perfect for that! Mariah was very friendly and made me feel at home and helped with any questions that I might have had. Perfect!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
REDROOF551, Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

We are so happy to hear that your stay was excellent! Mariah is a great employee and I lucky to have her. We would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Safe travels!

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at red roof inn richmond ky and had a very nice stay. It was very clean, the staff was very kind and welcoming to us and and the manager Laurie went out of her way to make our stay great. We will definitely recommend.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the kinds words you spoke about my hotel, we work very hard to make all our guest feel at home. We hope that you stop by if you are ever in the Richmond KY area. Thank you so much for recommending our hotel to others.

Thanks!

Reviewed September 3, 2017

the bathroom floor was very slick and Christina came in to check on the floor ,,,and she came back and cleaned and wiped the floor off...she was very nice and was sorry that this happened ...plus she was very helpful about giving directions to places and places to eat ....

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends

First, I would like to apologize for your bathroom floor being sticky. I am very happy to hear that Christina was able to clean the floor in a timely manner. I am very grateful for her. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We hope to see you in the near future!

Thank-You,

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Christina was very professional she went above and beyond to accommodate us. She also made sure our room was clean and up to our standards she seems to love her job and working with the public! We would highly recommend you stay at red roof inn in Richmond KY If you're passing through the area.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Thank you for writing this 5 star review. We love hearing our guest's feedback. I agree with you that Christina is a very professional employee and loves to interact with the public! Thank you so much for recommending our hotel to others, we are very grateful! We hope to see you in the near future!

Thanks,