“Great overnight Stay!”

Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Richmond
Toledo
“Great overnight Stay!”
Reviewed September 4, 2014

This hotel was an overnight stay while traveling south. We were very pleased with the
comfort of the room and the hospitality of the staff. When we first arrived to our room
the air conditioner was not on and we tried to turn it on. We called the front desk and within
minutes maintenance was there and fixed it. We had no problem after that. The price was very
reasonable. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jamesmitchel B
REDROOF551, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this review, September 9, 2014
I would like to start by thanking you for your patronage and your kind words. We are pleased hear that you enjoyed your stay! I am happy to hear that my maintenance man was able to fix your a/c issue in a timely manner. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, We love to hear feedback from our guests. We look forward into seeing you on your future travels!

Thanks,
Laurie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
BRUNSWICK
Reviewed August 31, 2014

We always plan our route so we can stay here each year on our way from Ga to Mi and back. The room is always clean and smells good, and always someone at the front desk so we feel very secure. Restaurants and shopping close by as well.

Room Tip: Excellent value
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
REDROOF551, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this review, September 2, 2014
We are happy to hear that you will be stopping by every time you are traveling through the area! We love that we were able to accommodate you on all your needs and your stay was very enjoyable! Thank you for the kinds words and taking the time to write a review! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Thanks a bunch,
Rockwell, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed August 22, 2014

I booked this Inn on our way home to NC from WI. Wanted to visit Perryville Civil War Battlefield. The staff was very friendly and the room was excellent! I have never gone into a hotel room and had it smell as good as this room did. We travel with our Miniature Schnauzer and you could not even tell another dog had been in the room. Everything in the room looked new and fresh. I wanted to stay another night but we had already been gone two weeks. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: The Richmond police station is directly in front of this Inn!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
REDROOF551, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Thank you so much for the kind words you said about my establishment and my staff. We are very pleased to hear that your stay with us was wonderful! We are glad we were able to accommodate you and your dog! Thank you for writing this review, we greatly appreciate it and hope to you in the future!

Beckley, West Virginia
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

My wife's and I travelled to visit our family in Berea. We looked for a well reviewed value hotel. The best review for a reasonable price brought us here.

The staff at the front desk on check in was very kind and very helpful. Check in was quick and easy. The room was a nice size, updated furniture, good flat screen tv wall-mounted for easy viewing from bed. Clean room with clean linens on the bed. Wonderful feature was the power strip mounted into the night stand for easy charging of all your devices, plus an extra two in the lights at each bed: six total outlets!!

The place was quiet even though we were close to the highway. Breakfast was limited but good. One issue is the small cubby they put the breakfast and then crowd it with three tables and six chairs??? It was very difficult to get around, not bump folks at those tables and get back out to find a place to eat. Also the only trash can is back in that cubby hole!

Finally my only issue with the room, and yes I'm being picky, but ... there was mildew in multiple places in the shower and on the shower curtain. Mildew doesn't happen overnight so this has been ignored for a while, not pretty.

Final comment: all of my issues were very minor. I would stay here again without hesitation. Very reasonable cost, clean room, and convenient to everything!!

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
REDROOF551, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
I want to start by thanking you for your patronage and the kinds words you said about my staff! I am sorry everything was not up to par in your room and in the breakfast area. Thank you for making me aware of the issues you had and I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken so this will not happen again in the future. We strive to ensure each guests happiness, Thank you again for your business. Hope to see you in the future!

Richmond, Kentucky
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is ok for the price. But you get what you pay for. There was mildew in bathroom and the breakfast was not appetizing. It seemed dirty also. Now for the good news, most staff was friendly and eager to help. But this hotel is in need of renovations and a good cleaning.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
I am sorry to hear that your stay with us was unsatisfactory but I am very happy to hear that the staff made a great impression on you. I would like you to know that the housekeeping department has been spoken to and we are working towards fixing the issue. Thank you so much for all of your feedback. It is always nice to hear about each of our guests stay. We hope that you choose us again for your lodging needs.

Thanks,
Cambridge
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I took a road trip with my children this summer to the States. We stayed here on July 28th. After a very long drive we arrived approximately 8:30pm. We were greeted by a very courteous young man and given a room on the first floor. As a mom traveling alone with her children I felt very safe here and tried to make Red Roof Inn's our pit stop along the way. We didn't use the pool but had a really great sleep in our very clean, quiet room. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
REDROOF551, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
We are so glad that you stopped by and stayed with us on your vacation. I hope you and your family enjoyed seeing the states! Thank you for the kinds words about our establishment and my staff. We always enjoy hearing our guest's feedback. On your next vacation you will have to stop by and enjoy our pool! Again, thank you for staying with us!

Green Cove Springs, Florida
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Very Clean, nice beds, our room was recently remodeled and it was one of the best remodels I have seen, Decent breakfast, blueberry waffles, cereals, fruits, biscuits & gravy. Major rain storm flooded the lobby and they had a crew cleaning up -kudos to them. Will stay again!

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
REDROOF551, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs. We love hearing about our guest's experiences! Thank you for noticing our recent renovations and upgrades. Thank you for being understanding during the rain storm flooding. My staff did a wonderful job getting the water cleaned up! We look forward to seeing you in the future!