“Great Overnight Stay!”

Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Richmond
Auburn, Indiana
“Great Overnight Stay!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We spent 1 night on our way to Hilton Head Island. Finding the road to the hotel was a bit tricky to find. Arrived around 10:00pm and check-in was fast and friendly. The room was very clean and well maintained. This Red Roof still had carpeting in the room unlike many of them that are going to the new laminate flooring but it was clean and modern looking. We did not have the free breakfast since we were back on the road by 5am and breakfast didn't start until 6am. They did have coffee already brewed so I was able to fill up a cup before I left. Overall we would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
REDROOF551, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
We are very pleased that your quick stay with us was all that you imagined. It is never fun when you cannot eat breakfast though. We hope you are able to come back and see us and be able to enjoy more of our amenities.
Safe Travels,
Kayleigh Norris

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Packer Country, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We have never stayed at the Red Roof chain before. Friendly staff at check-in.When we got to our room we were not sure if the bedding was fresh. The top cover was all wrinkled and not straight. The fitted sheet was put on inside out.. The heater/air conditioner plug-in wasn't connected and we noticed paint pealing around the unit. The accent wall was painted sloppy along the edges. There was some mildew in the shower in the caulk.
We did get a call from the front desk asking how our room was so we did let her know about the bedding. She reassured us we had fresh sheets and commented that they were having a bit of a problem with housekeeping staff.
There is a small breakfast room and the plates are 6" so you can probably can fit a piece of toast on it. I had to take a second plate because I had a hard boiled egg. The front desk girl was working hard to keep up with breakfast and checking people out.
For the money we paid it was ok, but if we pass this way again on our travels we will stay else where.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ju-Ju
I want to start by thanking you for your patronage. I am sorry everything was not up to par in your room. We strive to ensure each guests happiness, and again I am sorry you were not happy. I do hope you give us another chance to change your opinion, and hopefully show you all the good qualities we have to offer.
Woodstock, Georgia
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Stayed at the Red Roof Inn located in Richmond, Ky, based on a recommendation from my mom. We actually had four different family members staying at the same property which worked out great as we were in town for a funeral about 1.5 miles away.

I thought the property was very nice. I had a very simple two queen with fridge and microwave. My sister had a two queen suite which had a second tv and sleeper sofa. I'm still kicking myself for not booking the suite because it would've been well worth the extra $10 or so a night. Although my room was pretty basic it was super clean and near the pool which my kids loved.

The only negative about the property is it seemed as though the temperature of the water in the pool could have been a tad bit warmer. I heard someone else speak with the front desk attendant about the matter who advised the pool is kept at the same temperature year round. I personally didn't get in the pool because it was too cold. The kids didn't mind the temp so at the end of the day, no big deal.

And a big shout out to Kayleigh. She was awesome. Very bright and positive attitude. Funny. Helpful. I'd come back just because of her :-) Overall a great stay and for the price would highly recommend this property and will stay here on my next visit!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
We are so glad you chose to come stay with us and our family during the hard time you all were going through. I am thrilled the housekeeping did a wonderful job with keeping your room clean and making you feel as much like you were not away from home as you actually were.
I do agree, the pool water is a little chilly with the cold air coming in from the outside air, but I am still glad the kids were able to enjoy their time. Please come back and see us again. It was very nice meeting all of you.
sarnia
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Stayed for one night with our boxer dog. Very pleased with staff, amenities, cleanliness, etc.
Very nice hotel for the price. We were very surprised, if all Red Roof Inns are as good as this one then this chain is really doing something right.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
REDROOF551, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
It has taken us some time to get where we are now as a company, but we are very proud of our establishment, and it means the world to us that you noticed our progress in making this inn the best it can be. Your patronage means a great deal to us, and we hope to see you again in the future.
Safe Travels,
Peoria, Illinois
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 nights when I was in town to deal with a family emergency. My stay averaged about $60 a night, which included taxes. Had a clean, spacious king-sized room with a micro wave and fridge. Very comfortable bed. Nice helpful and friendly staff. Will stay here again.

Stayed March 2014
We are so glad we were able to meet all your needs during a difficult time. We hope you will come back and see us any time you are in town.
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I have stayed at this Red Roof Inn previously. When I arrived, the front-desk clerk recognized my name and asked if i were related to a local TV newscaster (I'm not). She said she'd been thinking about the name since 3:00AM that day (her previous shift). The personal conversation certainly added value to my stay. The hotel is clean and fresh. The room was well-appointed and everything worked.

Room Tip: Use RediCard membership to expand choices and pricing for available rooms.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
REDROOF551, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Thank you so much for choosing us for your lodging purposes. Neka will be thrilled to hear that she made all the difference in your stay. Thank you again for your patronage and please come back and see us again whenever you pass through the area.
Central Missouri
Reviewed February 28, 2014

This is a very well run motel at a very reasonable price. Most complete breakfast I have ever had at a RRI. USA Today provided for all guests. The only disadvantage is that it is in a nice, but isolated area with no nearby restaurants. Nice public areas and large rooms.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
We are thrilled we were able to meet all of your needs while you were joining us in our home away from home. I agree that we are not in the best location for restaurants, but I hope we were able to make up for that with everything else we have to offer. We hope you come see us again when you are traveling.