“Decent hotel but ridiculous highway noise!”

Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Richmond
Reviewed April 26, 2013

The hotel is clean and very good price but if you are a light sleeper go elsewhere!! Highway noise is very loud!! They need better sound proofing. We had to stay 4 nights and after the first night I asked to be moved but they said they were booked full and couldn't move us.

Room Tip: Request room away from the highway!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
REDROOF551, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

First, I am so sorry about your sleeping arrangements. I knwo it can be hard to sleep around here with the highway right beside us. With the changing season we stay a lot busier. I hope you give us another chance to make your stay better. If you choose to come back and see us, we would greatly appriciate if you could call ahead of time and specify for a room on the opposite side. It is much quieter! I hope this did not make your stay completely horrible. We would be so happy to change your experience for the better!

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY

Reviewed April 24, 2013

While staying at the Red Roof Inn in Richmond, Ky. my wife and I had an excellent experience with friendly staff and good service. One person that stood out on this trip was the young girl at the front desk, her name was Sarah. Being new to the area she was able to direct us to a good local restaurant and made sure we understood her directions. In fact our service was enjoyable on our way North, we made it a point to return to the same Motel on our way back South.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
REDROOF551, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

We are so glad you came back to see us again. Sarah, will be thrilled that you mentioned her in your review! I will be sure to pass on your most kind words! We hope anytime you are traveling, and are passing through, that you will come see us again! We strive to give each guest the best experience we have to offer!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We had occasion to stop at the Red Roof Inn on April 16th. Much to our surprise they were pet friendly which was a good thing as we had our 3 dogs with us. I was totally impressed with the cleanliness and friendly manner in which we were taken care of! I would so totally recommond stopping at this hotel!!!! The room was perfect, the breakfast was hot and delicious and our whole experience was incredible. Definately worth the stop whether with pets or not.

1  Thank MariaB1958

Thank you so much for your most sincere words. We value each persons response to how we are doing. Your patronage is greatly appriciated! We hope during any of your travels through the area, that you stop by for a visit!
Safe Travels,

Reviewed April 14, 2013

My 2 night stay was pleasant. My room was facing I 75 and was noisy. The bottom of bath tub was slippery. Except for these items the stay was pleasant. The Front desk staff was very efficient, friendly, and helpfull. I recommend this motel.

Room Tip: Do not face I 75
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
REDROOF551, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

I want to start by thanking you for your patronage at our hotel. It was so nice getting to meet you. It is so hard with being that close to I75. I hope it did not ruin your trip! We hope to see you again on our next trip through!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

This was a pleasant and relaxing place to stay. The rooms were excellent and very clean. When I called and made a reservation, the clerk was very pleasant and very helpful. The breakfast was also a pleasant surprise because it was a hot breakfast. When we were checking out, my husband is disabled, the staff offered to help us our to our truck. I would suggest this Red Roof to anyone who is in this area. We plan on making a repeat trip and stay here again.
Deborah Mullins

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
REDROOF551, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Deborah,
I want to start by thanking you for you most kind words. It is always a pleasure being able to make the guests happy. I am also very pleased that the staff was able to help you with every one of your needs! It is one of our biggest goals to help in any way possible. We cannot wait to see you again on your way through.
Best Wishes,

Reviewed April 12, 2013

The Red Roof in Richmond, Ky was a very good and relaxing experience. When I called to make a reservation the clerk was very pleasant and helpful. The room was excellent and very clean, the breakfast the next morning was a pleasant surprise because it was a hot breakfast. When we were getting ready to leave, my husband is disabled, the staff offered to help carry our luggage out to our truck. I truly recommend this site and will revisit the inn in future trips.
Deborah Mullins

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for you kind words. I am thoroughly pleased that we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one! You patronage is greatly appreciated!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We travel north to south 2 or more times a year, always staying at this hotel when in the area, rooms are clean, staff are friendly, i have mobility issues that they are considerate of when booking an ADD room. GM Kevin is available & amendable to assist if problems [seldom] arise. We will be visiting again in the near future.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
REDROOF551, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Thank you so much for yoursincere words about our establishment. We appriciate all of your feedback, and are always willing to help accomodate you in any way we can. Kevin is a blessing and you are correct, he is always there when needed! We hope to see you again on your way through.
Safe Travels,