All reviewsfront deskpolice stationroom was cleanindoor poolfree breakfastgreat pricestaff was friendlywould stay here againbagelsfridge and microwavethe breakfast areaoff the highwayhot breakfasteasy accesspetdogwillie
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This was a pleasant and relaxing place to stay. The rooms were excellent and very clean. When I called and made a reservation, the clerk was very pleasant and very helpful. The breakfast was also a pleasant surprise because it was a hot breakfast. When we were checking out, my husband is disabled, the staff offered to help us our to our truck. I would suggest this Red Roof to anyone who is in this area. We plan on making a repeat trip and stay here again.
Deborah Mullins

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
REDROOF551, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Deborah,
I want to start by thanking you for you most kind words. It is always a pleasure being able to make the guests happy. I am also very pleased that the staff was able to help you with every one of your needs! It is one of our biggest goals to help in any way possible. We cannot wait to see you again on your way through.
Best Wishes,

Reviewed April 12, 2013

The Red Roof in Richmond, Ky was a very good and relaxing experience. When I called to make a reservation the clerk was very pleasant and helpful. The room was excellent and very clean, the breakfast the next morning was a pleasant surprise because it was a hot breakfast. When we were getting ready to leave, my husband is disabled, the staff offered to help carry our luggage out to our truck. I truly recommend this site and will revisit the inn in future trips.
Deborah Mullins

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
REDROOF551, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you so much for you kind words. I am thoroughly pleased that we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one! You patronage is greatly appreciated!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We travel north to south 2 or more times a year, always staying at this hotel when in the area, rooms are clean, staff are friendly, i have mobility issues that they are considerate of when booking an ADD room. GM Kevin is available & amendable to assist if problems [seldom] arise. We will be visiting again in the near future.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
REDROOF551, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Thank you so much for yoursincere words about our establishment. We appriciate all of your feedback, and are always willing to help accomodate you in any way we can. Kevin is a blessing and you are correct, he is always there when needed! We hope to see you again on your way through.
Safe Travels,

Reviewed April 9, 2013

From the time I walked in the door to register for my room I was greeted very kindly and taken care of every step of the way. My room was very clean and ready for me to settle in. I was thoroughly impressed. The price was fantastic. I would recommend anyone to stay at this hotel. I brought my dog with me and she was just as at home. They had treats out for all dogs and everyone enjoyed playing with her. I had forgotten a plant at the hotel and went back for it two days later and they still had it and the manager even carried it out to my car for me. If I am in need of a hotel again I will be staying here. Thank you all at Red Roof Richmond, KY! Jackie

Room Tip: I stayed in a room in the middle of the hotel and the view wasn't bad at all. It snowed and I could look out and see it falling.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
REDROOF551, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

I wish to start by saying thank you for your most sincere words about our hotel. I remember when you came back for your plant, and I was so worried because I did not know where it was located. I am so glad we had it waiting for you. Your loyal patronage means the absolute most to us. We hope to see you again if you are in town!
Best Wishes,

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have stayed at many hotels in Richmond, KY, but this is by far the best one I've stayed at. I would recommend staying here. Rooms are clean and Kayleigh made sure everything was good in my room. She was great help on giving directions to local restaurants. She made sure I had everything I needed to have a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words about our establishment. All the staff works very hard to accommodate every guest. We hope you come back and see us during your next drill! Thank you for all you do for our country!