$87
$69
La Quinta Inn Richmond(Richmond)(Great Value!)
$75
$79
Comfort Suites(Richmond)
$79
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

TripAdvisor
Blue Heron B&B(Richmond)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskpolice stationroom was cleanindoor poolfree breakfastgreat pricestaff was friendlywould stay here againbagelsfridge and microwavethe breakfast areaoff the highwayhot breakfasteasy accesspetdogmotel
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We travel north to south 2 or more times a year, always staying at this hotel when in the area, rooms are clean, staff are friendly, i have mobility issues that they are considerate of when booking an ADD room. GM Kevin is available & amendable to assist if problems [seldom] arise. We will be visiting again in the near future.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
REDROOF551, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Thank you so much for yoursincere words about our establishment. We appriciate all of your feedback, and are always willing to help accomodate you in any way we can. Kevin is a blessing and you are correct, he is always there when needed! We hope to see you again on your way through.
Safe Travels,

Reviewed April 9, 2013

From the time I walked in the door to register for my room I was greeted very kindly and taken care of every step of the way. My room was very clean and ready for me to settle in. I was thoroughly impressed. The price was fantastic. I would recommend anyone to stay at this hotel. I brought my dog with me and she was just as at home. They had treats out for all dogs and everyone enjoyed playing with her. I had forgotten a plant at the hotel and went back for it two days later and they still had it and the manager even carried it out to my car for me. If I am in need of a hotel again I will be staying here. Thank you all at Red Roof Richmond, KY! Jackie

Room Tip: I stayed in a room in the middle of the hotel and the view wasn't bad at all. It snowed and I could look out and see it falling.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
REDROOF551, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

I wish to start by saying thank you for your most sincere words about our hotel. I remember when you came back for your plant, and I was so worried because I did not know where it was located. I am so glad we had it waiting for you. Your loyal patronage means the absolute most to us. We hope to see you again if you are in town!
Best Wishes,

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have stayed at many hotels in Richmond, KY, but this is by far the best one I've stayed at. I would recommend staying here. Rooms are clean and Kayleigh made sure everything was good in my room. She was great help on giving directions to local restaurants. She made sure I had everything I needed to have a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words about our establishment. All the staff works very hard to accommodate every guest. We hope you come back and see us during your next drill! Thank you for all you do for our country!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Indoor pool is great entertainment for the kids after traveling! Nice, friendly staff. Breakfast in the morning is well stocked. Have been here more than once and never had a bad experience. Will be back for sure!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
REDROOF551, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words and loyal patronage. The pool is always a bit hit amongst the kids that stay here. I am overjoyed that you all had a nice trip. We cannot wait to see you again when you stop through town.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Our family stays at this property twice each year while traveling and have done so for now 8 years for we are loyal to Red Roof due to price and being pet friendly. This hotel has come a very long way from what it once was a couple of years back and from what we saw last night and in speaking with some of the staff many more improvements are coming in the very near future. I read a couple of recent reviews and was utterly amazed by what these people had to say in a so negative way, "what were they expecting"? Just because their hotel has a high ranking in no way makes it have marble floors throughout and gold trim with room service a limousine and concierge, I mean have they ever stayed at a "Economy Brand" hotel in the past or even know what "Economy" means? By far throughout the city of Richmond, this hotel has the absolute friendliest and helpful employees you will encounter for we have stayed at most even the much more higher priced hotels in this area and you do not get half the value and service there as you do at this Red Roof. We were sitting in their breakfast area this morning and nearly got into an argument with what we supposed were a "family of 6 people" for they were being quite negative on the breakfast choices. Please tell me where you can get hot sausage gravy and biscuits, waffles, fresh fruit, yogurt, wide variety of hot and cold cereals, bagels, danish and muffins, milk and juices when only paying on average 50 to 60 dollars for that many people and still yet complain so much. it would cost you nearly that much just to feed that size family had they went out to a local fast food or dine in restaurant. Noise from doors slamming or children running up and down the hall, well possibly it was a group as I am speaking of here where parents have no respect, do not teach children respect and common curiosity to keep from disturbing others paying to stay here. Did you provide the staff an opportunity to help resolve your problem or just choose to moan and groan on this site? This is also the modern age of electronics where when it is all working properly it is a great thing and bad when its not. Guess what satellite, internet and cable reception "even at your homes" from time to time will not work as well as you would like and possibly even stop working due to in-climate weather and other issues, but do these modern inconveniences truly destroy your trip? How absolute petty can you be? It truly shows you come from this "New" generation and expect all for nothing. This is a "ECONOMY" brand hotel, meaning lower rates and overall less amenities than you would expect to receive at a much higher end hotel such as a "HYATT". This hotel has all NEW mattress and other bedding, flat screen tv's, in room coffee and refrigerators etc. Why be so rude to the staff when you as a family of 6 come and get a room and there is only 2 bath towels waiting for you in your room? Again "Economy" hotel, this is their design and set up, if you need more simply call upon the front desk. Just simple observations from what we oversaw and heard from other guests during this stay. Goes to show their are simply very rude people and regardless of what you try to offer and make good for them they will never be pleased. I would simply state in all of my travels alone and with my family that if you are in this area I highly recommend you give this hotel a try or you can choose "as I have in the past" another Economy hotel in the area and you will more than wish you had chose this one first.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
REDROOF551, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2013

We truly appreciate your loyal patronage at our hotel. It means a great deal to us that we were able to provide everything you needed during your stay. There have been several renovations completed over the last year, and we are not finished yet. I hope you get the chance to come visit our establishment as it keeps changing. We thoroughly like to surprise everyone with our changes. Hope to see you all again soon!
Safe Travels,