All reviewsfront deskpolice stationroom was cleanindoor poolfree breakfastgreat pricestaff was friendlywould stay here againbagelsfridge and microwavethe breakfast areaoff the highwayhot breakfasteasy accesspetdogwillie
Reviewed November 9, 2011

One of the best kept secrets in Richmond. This hotel is one exit north west of the "other brands" that are charging $40.00 more for the same room. Staff is just great, hotel is spotlessly clean and I will stay there on my next trip. Four story interior with indoor pool....NOT your standard Red Roof Inn... this property could be branded as a Hampton or Holiday Express, but then you would be paying the big bucks.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank ron m
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Terrible smell, needs work, not even a soap dish in the room. Bad breakfast, bad tv reception.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank bbsum
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Very nice pool---open late!!! Staff very nice. Got the suite to have 2 TVs for us and our little boy but there were NO kid channels!! We've never seen that before. We went for a weekend getaway so the TV situation was an issue. Good thing the pool was open late---I had to stay down there with our little boy all evening the day we arrived since we didn't have plans till the next day and there was nothing on TV for him to watch! Otherwise very nice stay.

• Stayed: July 2011
REDROOF551, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2011

Dear Momof3,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad you made me stop and think about adding some kid friendly channels. I will definitely see what I can do in order to make your stay even better than your last. We can't wait to have you stay with us again soon!

Nicky Helton
i0551@redroof.com
(859) 625-0084

Reviewed June 19, 2011

The people and room was very nice. Allison was very nice and accommodating and knew of a few good places for us to order dinner from. I was up early and went to the lobby for coffee and talked to Justin for a while at the front desk, he was also helpful.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2011

Nicki and Alison are awesome they are always willing to do what it takes to make a customer happy. The grounds are nice the rooms are very clean. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
REDROOF551, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2011

Dear rcusick -

Thank you so much for your kind words!! We always appreciate hearing our guests had a great time at our hotel. We hope you'll stay with us next time you're in town and we can't wait to see you again!! :)

Nicky Helton