Super 7 Motel
La Quinta Inn Richmond(Richmond)(Great Value!)
$75
TownePlace Suites
$125
$121
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Checked in at 1155pm,,room,not very clean, At 130am was scratching and found bites on arm and found Bed Bugs.. Report to manager and show him bugs and bites , ask for refund,we were leaving, he said NO. Called police,they talked to him he still said no refund. Reported to local agencies,BBB, newspaper.I will go back to check if something is done to stop the spread of these Bugs. I took pictures of bugs ,bites, and manager. we were in room 113.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else and check very very close for bugs.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank milton b
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I've stayed in cheap motels across the country and this is by far the worst I've ever seen. The floor was dirty as hell. No telling when the last time it had been vacuumed. The towels were dirty. Someone actually took the time to fold dirty towels and leave them for us. When we pulled back the cover on the 2nd bed, it was covered in spilled food. Spaghetti-o's maybe?? Also, a cigarette butt was between the cover and the comforter. I'd sooner sleep under my car than to go back. Tip: There is a Red Roof less than a quarter mile away. Look online for a coupon code and the Red Roof is only 2 dollars more.

Room Tip: Find a room at another motel.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank GRAVEROBB3R
Reviewed August 15, 2012

This place is awful. We arrived and found bed bugs in the first room he gave us. We told the man and he said that it was impossible. He moved us to a second room where we found not only spiders but more bedbugs. Never once did he apologize and he only gave us our money back when it was demanded. Do not stay here unless it is a part of a fear factor challenge.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank stocks29
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

This is no longer motel 6, it's super 7 motel.
Sticky, dirty carpet full of holes, I had to keep my shoes on the whole time. Disgusting bathroom, I was afraid to take a shower but had to. Non smoking room smelled like an ashtray. This is not a good or even decent hotel. Next time, I will stay at super 8 motel for $10 more. The only perk is that it's cheap and convenient. But what you get is not worth the cheap price you pay.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank gagirl72
Reviewed March 20, 2012

michiblue.. my girlfriend and i stayed at motel 6 in lansing mi three times there are tax on rooms ran across problems they was nice to put us in a room for free next time we went up. you wasted gas by going 20-30 miles up 75

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple